Author Topic: Nevada?  (Read 7272 times)

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
Re: Nevada?
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2020, 07:19:17 PM »
There are two paths: 

1) challenging the total ballet numbers including late postmarks and other fraud like dead and out of state voters. The courts so far are not accepting these specific challenges...indicating the challenges are either too late and/or not significant enough to change the outcome anyway.

2) Fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine..that when politicians changed voting laws and regulations without legislative approval (which is required)  all votes cast after such change are not valid.  Only the votes collected that were within the legal parameters prior to any illegal changes are counted.  BTW: some of the states changed voting laws/regulations before, during and "after" the election date. Some parties even changed postmark dates. This is were the Supreme Court might come in.

33 Chevy 5 Window, 34 Chevy 3 Window, 37 Chevy 4dr sedan

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2020, 11:20:52 PM »
We should know something of what the Supreme Court plans on doing tomorrow morning. If they don't do something it's over. I'm afraid. I am much more worried about future elections than the results of this one. If this is how votes are cast and counted from now on we will have a one party system just like China. People have lives to live, jobs to do, and families to raise. Politicians only have power to seek and control to exert.
The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.  Edwin Conklin

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2020, 11:28:03 PM »
We should know something of what the Supreme Court plans on doing tomorrow morning. If they don't do something it's over. I'm afraid. I am much more worried about future elections than the results of this one. If this is how votes are cast and counted from now on we will have a one party system just like China. People have lives to live, jobs to do, and families to raise. Politicians only have power to seek and control to exert.

Been there ..done that..born in California and raised in NY :'( :'( :'(

chopper526

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2020, 09:53:15 AM »
Ed, I think we have a better chance at path #2.
Sixball, you are right on. If we lose this one, oh well, but when they see they got away with it, it will only get worse for the next election. I am usually an optimist, but I think we could be slipping away here.....
Tighten it up til it strips, then back it off a quarter turn

ChevRon

• Stovebolt
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2020, 05:38:10 PM »
The Supreme Court just refused to hear the Republican challenge to Pennsylvania election results..Bad news Ron

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2020, 06:50:41 PM »
This is looking swampier than I thought. Why has every state and federal official refused to even look at the evidence? Why have no witnesses been questioned. Is this supposed to help us have confidence in what is about to happen in Georgia. Trump has exposed how corrupt our system is and now both Democrats and Republicans in charge have shown where they stand. Trump is the only president to have come from the people in 100 or more years. This is what the ruling class thinks of us. It is clear that they don't care what group we think we are in only in what group they are in. All they have to do is turn all the little groups against each other. With no elections and now honest media they have unlimited power. There is only one party and both Democrats and Republicans belong to it.
The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.  Edwin Conklin

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2020, 07:13:29 PM »
They will probably be after Trump and his family as soon as Biden takes office. The media will love that opportunity to still use him for ratings and to hide what the left is doing. How do all of those son's of share croppers get so rich once they take office?

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2020, 09:28:48 PM »
The Supreme Court has accepted a lawsuit by Texas related to challenge "other state" election law violations (this is potentially a big story)

Can't find this news story by doing a search of Yahoo or Google with this wording:   supreme court accepts texas lawsuit

You will not see the story as intended, results will be something like: Texas throws a Hail Mary or maybe Texas sues Georgia over election results...but you won't see a story title that reads: US Supreme Court accepts lawsuit from Texas

This is in reference to my path #2 above.

Left media at work again...

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2020, 05:03:04 PM »
I've been following that today. Texas has a valid point. If other states ignore the Constitution it disenfranchises voters in states that follow it. Just like I am disenfranchised if one invalid vote for Biden is allowed to count anywhere but especially in Nevada. Hopefully Texas will ride to the rescue. This is a serious Constitutional issue. Maybe some other states will join them.

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2020, 06:19:18 PM »
17 other states so far:

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-vows-intervene-texas-election-140944575.html

I'm surprised that "yahoo" even published the story.

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2020, 09:55:07 PM »
It is clear that those states did not follow their own laws or the Constitution. It is true that invalid votes in any state harm voters in all states. But will the court have the guts to do the right thing. All hell would break loose. If they let it go just a little hell will break loose. I'm sticking with my only one party theory. Good to see Hunter and Sawlwell squirm a little.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 01:10:06 PM by sixball »

chopper526

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2020, 09:42:08 AM »
You guys are right on point. The corruption is being brought o light and I am sad to say, I have democrat friends who deny it and think Trump is trying to destroy our republic. The mainstream, liberal media is the democrat pocket. I heard that the majority of democrat voters had never heard anything about the Biden scandal until now, and if they had heard before the election they would have voted for Trump. Sad, very sad.
Tighten it up til it strips, then back it off a quarter turn

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2020, 01:21:34 PM »
The swamp Republicans are diving to the bottom. They will have to come up sometime and we need to remember that their true allegiance is to the swamp. We must take their names and remember their cowardice. They must be replaced.

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2020, 03:36:23 PM »
Looks like the swamp is going to work on Biden now and finally associate him and his son Hunter and the China deals...now that the election is over.  Biden would never last 4 years anyway and his VP Harris is ready to assume his job....just a matter of time before Biden is gone.

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2020, 05:50:40 PM »
Looks like the swamp is going to work on Biden now and finally associate him and his son Hunter and the China deals...now that the election is over.  Biden would never last 4 years anyway and his VP Harris is ready to assume his job....just a matter of time before Biden is gone.

That's the plan >:(

LINK SECTION - FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY LINKS (YOURS INCLUDED).

OTHER FORUMS

AMERICAN DREAM CARS
CANADIAN RODDER FORUM
CHEVY 348/409 (W) Engine Forum
Classic Shop Talk
Inliners International
Killbillet Rat Rod Forum
LAY IT LOW
METAL MEET FORUM
The H.A.M.B.
Vintage Chevrolet Club of America

CHEVY PARTS SOURCES

AMERICAN ANTIQUE AUTO PARTS
ALBANY COUNTY FASTENERS (SS NUTS/BOLTS etc)
AN PLUMBING FITTINGS/ADAPTERS ETC
1933-1935 Buy/Sell Chevy Parts
BOB’S CLASSIC AUTO GLASS (& rubber seals) Ask for Forum Discount
BOWTIE REPRODUCTIONS
Chevs of the 40’s Parts
Chevy Supply of Assonet
Classic Fabrication
Dropped Axles & Axle Reference Site
Early Chevrolet Parts
EMS Auto Parts
Exhaust Parts – Including Oval Pipe
GLEN RARICK (LaFargeville, NY) Vintage Chevy Parts
Hamby Motors – Vintage Parts SC
HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS
HOTRODDERS.COM CLASSIFIED
I&I 1929-1954 Chevrolet Reproduction Parts
JULIANO’S HOT ROD PARTS
McNichols PERFORATED METAL SUPPLIER
METRO Rubber Restoration Parts & Weather-Stripping
OBSOLETE CHEVY PARTS CO.
OLD CHEVY TRUCKS (Parts)
PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS SPEED SHOP (EFI & Misc AN Fittings)
REPAIR CONNECTOR STORE
Restoration Specialties & Supply, Inc
RESTORATION SUPPLY COMPANY
ROCKAUTO "Search retailmenot.com for discount codes"
ROCKY MOUNTAIN RELICS
Smooth steel running boards for classic cars and trucks
Rock Valley Antique & Street Rod Parts
Silver Spittoon Antiques
Steele Rubber Parts
STRAPWORKS.COM
Superior Glass Works
SURPLUS CENTER misc electrical, hydraulics etc
The Filling Station – Vintage Chevy & GMC Parts
TAIL LIGHT KING
TRADERVAR Auto Gauges & Test Equip
VINTAGE PARTS CLUB

TECH LINKS – REFERENCE & MISC

1931 Chevrolet
1932 Chevrolet
BCC Bin Look Up
BCC Bin Look Up (#2)
Bergeson Universal Steering
CHEVROLET HISTORY 1916-1942
CHEVY MANIA
CHEVROLET Model Identification Charts
Chevrolet Production Figures
CHEVY TALK
Chevy Thunder (Great SBC Fuel Injection Reference Site)
CLASSIFIED SEARCH
CLIPS & FASTENERS
COMPNINE Total VIN Decoder
CRAIGSLIST SEARCH TEMPEST
DAVE's Small-Body HEI’s
DeCode This VIN Decoder FREE ONE
ENGINE BUILDER MAGAZINE
Engine RPM Calculator
GearHead EFI Forums
GM Gen III+ Engine Crank Spacing & Interchange
GM TH-200-R4 Transmission
HOT RODDER JOURNAL
LeBaron Bonney Company-Vintage Car Interior
McPherson 4 Year College Degree - Automotive Restoration
MILLER TIG Welding Calculator
NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY
New England Chrome Plating
OBD2 ENGINE CODES
OLD CAR ADVERTISING – CHEVROLET INDEX
OLD CHEVY PICTURES BY YEAR
PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS SPEED SHOP (EFI & Misc AN Fittings)
SEMA Action Network BREAKING NEWS
SMALL BLOCK CHEVY ENGINE SUFFIX CODES
StoveBolt
TEAM 208 MOTORSPORTS Custom Wiring, Tuning, EFI
The12Volt - Free Vehicle Wiring, Relay Diagrams, and Technical Information
The Filling Station - Classic Chevrolet Tech Articles

Website Free Tracking
Stats Of Website
Flag Counter
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal