Author Topic: Rant..  (Read 6181 times)

FATnLOW

• Master Deluxe
Rant..
« on: June 27, 2020, 10:14:21 PM »
I'm getting tired, and fed up with all these protest...statues,flags,references to iconic symbols Uncle Ben's, Aunt Jemima, Dixie Chicks and so on...and along with more causes that these entitled idiotic people protest about just to get recognised and get attention....and sick and tired of this virus and people think that they are invincible to this virus. And protest about not wearing a mask because it infringes on the right...I'll let them continue ...as they have the right to get this virus and go ahead and die....just fed up with all this nonsense that we have evolved to...

sixball

• Master Deluxe
Re: Rant..
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 01:03:54 AM »
All of that but I am more fed up with those who were elected to office refusing to honor the oaths they swore to, up holding the Constitution being a part of EVERY oath. Does a law enforcement officer's oath have a part that allows them to run and hide when their Chief, Mayor, or Governor breaks their oath? Shouldn't the oath breakers be arrested and removed fro office? If not why are we following the law? Our cowardly elected and appointed officials are as guilty as the terrorists. The violent mob just hasn't left the liberal cities yet. They have made threats of heading to the suburbs and coming after the "country boys" I say Bring it!
The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.  Edwin Conklin

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 04:54:20 PM »
It's so bad here that we are the only country in the world that has people willing to enter illegally and even die in the desert just to get here! 

We need an exchange program...if you don't like it here...we'll trade you for someone that does!
33 Chevy 5 Window, 34 Chevy 3 Window, 37 Chevy 4dr sedan

TFoch

• Bowtie Moderator
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 05:28:39 PM »
Well said ED!
Spending time with my grandkids gets in the way of finishing my car but I don't regret it!

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 05:43:38 PM »
Sounds good, lets give them a dozen rejects for a good one keeper.
 It's especially tough if most of your family was from the South, not slave owners, but fought for their state against the Northern invaders. If you have ties to more of the things being torn down or erased and can actually see both sides. The War Between the States was way more complicated than slavery. If slavery had been the only problem I doubt if most of the Southerners would have fought for it. I doubt if they while have left the Union. The war had been going on for years before Lincoln used slavery as a way to keep England and France from coming to the aid of the Confederacy. Just Google the Emancipation Proclamation and read Lincoln's own words on the matter. When things are being torn down because someone in the 21st century is offended by the speech of everyone for the last 300 years Old Honest Abe should not get a pass. Just saying everyone has to be judged in the context of their times and of the events they had no control of. I view these monuments like mile markers along a road. They show new generations where we are and where we've been. Without them there is nothing to compare to. You can always add a new plaque to explain how our ideas have changed or how a person can have both good and bad traits. To destroy the History of the South does nothing positive for the rest of our history. These folks are after us all and if we let them pick us off one group at a time when it's your turn there will be no one left to help you. Sound familiar?
The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.  Edwin Conklin

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 06:33:31 PM »
 I live forty minutes from Lincolns birth place and hour from his childhood home. They are both national parks and located in the same county of Larue, It's the only county in United States with two national parks. I know several people from there and they are very proud of that, I believe the statues there will be safe from being vandalized or removed   

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2020, 12:08:42 AM »
I hope so! I remember how I felt when I walked into the Alamo. I was one of those kids who never got over the Davy Crockett movies. That spark has sent me on some great adventures. I'd love to visit some of the historic places in the East.

chopper526

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2020, 06:28:31 PM »
What is amazing to me is that the people tearing stuff down and rioting make up a very, very small percentage of the population, yet politicians are afraid to stand up to them for fear of not getting re-elected or not being P.C. Also, note that this stuff is happening, mostly in democrat run cities, like where I live, I'm sorry to say. The rule of law is crumbling before our very eyes. God help us if Trump does not get re-elected
Tighten it up til it strips, then back it off a quarter turn

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2020, 08:49:51 PM »
From the 1990 census over 90% of the US population lives in 300 cities. Less than 1% is involved in agriculture. Less than 1% feeds all of those in cities. You can bet that at least 275 of those cities are Democrat controlled. Farmers and trucks could solve the countries problems in less than a month. Let the starving liberals come to us looking for what they don't know how to produce.

Rattiac

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2020, 10:27:27 PM »
Here in Salt lake, half of the people arrested in the riot were from out of state. Been seeing a lot of crappy old RV's  on streets and parking lots and people living out of cars.

Here's something you guy's might enjoy.
https://youtu.be/IXoGzJZw4Z4
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 10:29:39 PM by Rattiac »
I have PTSD.
Pretty Tired of Stupid Democrats.

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2020, 11:45:57 PM »
Here is a video on Facebook that you need to watch before it is deleted.  Can't locate it anywhere other than facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/sean.h.lindsay/videos/10220333495740251/

madmike3435

• Master
Re: Rant.. = skunk
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2020, 12:42:00 PM »
I got a video from a friend showing the Israelie police spraying Palestinian protesters with a water cannon .

Well apparently the water cannon was loaded with a new non water product called SKUNK.  Smells like a mixture of shi#! and skunk and it sticks around for weeks.

North America police should order 100,000 gallons and keep in stock for next uprising by the professional trouble makers.

mike lynch................HAIRBALL

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 04:05:12 PM »
It will be interesting to see what happens this weekend. There are lots of rumors circulating about attacks on small towns on the 4th by armed mobile "protesters". It can be a lot of lonely miles between small towns around here. I would advise these folks to stay in the cities that protect them.

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2020, 04:13:30 PM »
I feel a shift coming around...even in NYC the Normal - God Fearing People are beginning to respond.

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2020, 04:51:41 PM »
Another Conservative aligned site:

http://snarfblat.com/

LINK SECTION - FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY LINKS (YOURS INCLUDED).

OTHER FORUMS

AMERICAN DREAM CARS
CANADIAN RODDER FORUM
CHEVY 348/409 (W) Engine Forum
Classic Shop Talk
Inliners International
Killbillet Rat Rod Forum
LAY IT LOW
METAL MEET FORUM
The H.A.M.B.
Vintage Chevrolet Club of America

CHEVY PARTS SOURCES

AMERICAN ANTIQUE AUTO PARTS
ALBANY COUNTY FASTENERS (SS NUTS/BOLTS etc)
AN PLUMBING FITTINGS/ADAPTERS ETC
1933-1935 Buy/Sell Chevy Parts
BOB’S CLASSIC AUTO GLASS (& rubber seals) Ask for Forum Discount
BOWTIE REPRODUCTIONS
Chevs of the 40’s Parts
Chevy Supply of Assonet
Classic Fabrication
Dropped Axles & Axle Reference Site
Early Chevrolet Parts
EMS Auto Parts
Exhaust Parts – Including Oval Pipe
GLEN RARICK (LaFargeville, NY) Vintage Chevy Parts
Hamby Motors – Vintage Parts SC
HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS
HOTRODDERS.COM CLASSIFIED
I&I 1929-1954 Chevrolet Reproduction Parts
JULIANO’S HOT ROD PARTS
McNichols PERFORATED METAL SUPPLIER
METRO Rubber Restoration Parts & Weather-Stripping
OBSOLETE CHEVY PARTS CO.
OLD CHEVY TRUCKS (Parts)
PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS SPEED SHOP (EFI & Misc AN Fittings)
REPAIR CONNECTOR STORE
Restoration Specialties & Supply, Inc
RESTORATION SUPPLY COMPANY
ROCKAUTO "Search retailmenot.com for discount codes"
ROCKY MOUNTAIN RELICS
Smooth steel running boards for classic cars and trucks
Rock Valley Antique & Street Rod Parts
Silver Spittoon Antiques
Steele Rubber Parts
STRAPWORKS.COM
Superior Glass Works
SURPLUS CENTER misc electrical, hydraulics etc
The Filling Station – Vintage Chevy & GMC Parts
TAIL LIGHT KING
TRADERVAR Auto Gauges & Test Equip
VINTAGE PARTS CLUB

TECH LINKS – REFERENCE & MISC

1931 Chevrolet
1932 Chevrolet
BCC Bin Look Up
BCC Bin Look Up (#2)
Bergeson Universal Steering
CHEVROLET HISTORY 1916-1942
CHEVY MANIA
CHEVROLET Model Identification Charts
Chevrolet Production Figures
CHEVY TALK
Chevy Thunder (Great SBC Fuel Injection Reference Site)
CLASSIFIED SEARCH
CLIPS & FASTENERS
COMPNINE Total VIN Decoder
CRAIGSLIST SEARCH TEMPEST
DAVE's Small-Body HEI’s
DeCode This VIN Decoder FREE ONE
ENGINE BUILDER MAGAZINE
Engine RPM Calculator
GearHead EFI Forums
GM Gen III+ Engine Crank Spacing & Interchange
GM TH-200-R4 Transmission
HOT RODDER JOURNAL
LeBaron Bonney Company-Vintage Car Interior
McPherson 4 Year College Degree - Automotive Restoration
MILLER TIG Welding Calculator
NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY
New England Chrome Plating
OBD2 ENGINE CODES
OLD CAR ADVERTISING – CHEVROLET INDEX
OLD CHEVY PICTURES BY YEAR
PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS SPEED SHOP (EFI & Misc AN Fittings)
SEMA Action Network BREAKING NEWS
SMALL BLOCK CHEVY ENGINE SUFFIX CODES
StoveBolt
TEAM 208 MOTORSPORTS Custom Wiring, Tuning, EFI
The12Volt - Free Vehicle Wiring, Relay Diagrams, and Technical Information
The Filling Station - Classic Chevrolet Tech Articles

Website Free Tracking
Stats Of Website
Flag Counter
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal