Miscellaneous > Outdoors Area: Hunting, Fishing, Firearms, Camping, Hobbies, Videos etc

Yard art.

(1/2) > >>

logride:
Well some times life gets to busy to finish our car projects on the schedule we would like. I was hoping to have the 32 done by now but between trying to enjoy the kids, work, and procrastination. It looks like it will be next year.

Here are some pictures of  2 Olds and 1 Chevy ornaments mounted to band steel. I think I have a total of $10 in them all.

sixball:
OK, Refresh me on the rules. If is attached to something and is partly elevated it is 'Yard Art"but if it is lying in the dirt or a big pile it's junk? I'm just trying to get my defense in order because I know my wife is going to open this debate any day now. ;D

vette59jdwl:
Longride I can not agree more I for one have to get my priorities in order OH OH which priority is no one.I think thats the problem each day is different lol lol  from sunny and hot Kingston East

ghost28:
Looks good. All my yard art is hiding behind my shed. Well it's still in the yard, she just can't see it and in her defence mine isn't as pretty as your hood ornaments. TOO HOT FOR ME IF THAT IS READING CORRECT.

62131:
I see the picture was taken from inside the air conditioned house,
Its to hot for me also, it was 98 here to day

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version