Miscellaneous > Outdoors Area: Hunting, Fishing, Firearms, Camping, Hobbies, Videos etc

saltie sams seafood emporium

(1/1)

madmike3434:
time to post another model set of pictures.  This time its one of the oddest designs I conjured up in my mind.  When I did this I was in my restaurant building binge.   It all started with that rubber TIGER SHARK I bought off ebay along with a MERRY MERMAID and a drunken cow or bull bobble head I have not used.  I will double post pictures as there is lots of angles to this one.

madmike3434:
This has a USA GYPSUM hydrocal plaster stone foundation and its built in O scale 1/4" = 1 foot scale.  The walls are made of 1/16 thick basswood pressed into a clapboard design.  The colour is actually 3 shades of white paint to give it an aged appearance. There is nail head impressions in the wood along with broken and lifted clapboards to age the building some more.  The roof is raised seam metal , real copper that is aged by myself to the patina green finish , its actually really patinaed.  The window curtains are laser cut lace in  paper as is the venetian blinds.  The people are all metal and hand painted. Vehicles are 1.43 scale  from RIO models of Italy slightly bigger but back in the day they were big cars.  Trees are custom made by a friend of mine DAVE DENO in Wisconsin.

This was created beginning with the stone foundation for inspiration and then everything else just got imagineered.

mike lynch  is madmike3434   8)

themoose:
Mike

Great work as usual and the photography ain't bad either!

Moose

ghost28:
That's some real nice work. I don't know where I would display any of this If I had the time and skill to build them...John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version