General Category > General Discussion - Intros

Lets play with Photoshop....

(1/47) > >>

themoose:
On the HAMB site they have a thread where members can post pictures of their cars and ask if someone might volunteer to use their photo editing skills to make whatever changes they have in mind to the photo of their car before they pay big bucks for those new white wall tires or start chopping away at the actual car . I really enjoy seeing the before and after pictures and have even tried to do some Photoshop work myself with varying results. I thought something like that might be a nice addition to the Rustry Bowtie so go ahead and post your photo edit requests here and lets what happens.

Moose

TFoch:
Moose, that's a great idea for a thread here.  I like some of the pics that come out of Photoshop.  This one isn't Photoshop but just to see how my car would like like in a black & white photo.  There is a reason for this which I'll post later this week.

Kiwijeff:
I too, enjoy watching those clever photoshop guys on the Hamb. I look forward to watching here.

Senior31:
I am not on the same level as the guys on the HAMB, but I do use photoshop to mock up stance and chops of vehicles.  Here are a couple of my current projects.  I photoshopped the chop on my 34 and then dropping my 64 wagon.  I am willing to help if someone has a request, but I am not that great with color changing, but I will give it a shot.

themoose:
Nice job Senior31....I hope someone takes you up on your offer. I really enjoy both seeing the transitions and occasionally playing around with Photoshop myself. Lets get the ball rolling.

Moose

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version