Author Topic: Rant..  (Read 6588 times)

madmike3435

• Master
Re: Rant..
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2020, 09:09:45 PM »
Here is a video on Facebook that you need to watch before it is deleted.  Can't locate it anywhere other than facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/sean.h.lindsay/videos/10220333495740251/

LMFAO............what drugs are these people taking ?  mike lynch...........HAIRBALL

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2020, 08:28:29 PM »
This is long and I doubt if you'll watch it (47 minutes) but it gives great insight into why both todays Democrats or Republicans want to erase all things Confederate from public view and promote slavery as the reason the War Between the States happened. This is why all things and people associated with our collective history have now become a threat to to the future. We have all heard the other side's story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S96iQYL0bw
The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.  Edwin Conklin

Rattiac

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2020, 11:14:19 PM »
Well I guess nascar is dead now with the noosegate going on.
They practically let him win a race. Booooo .😠

I'd put this guy into the wall just like anybody else.
I dont discriminate. 😄
I have PTSD.
Pretty Tired of Stupid Democrats.

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2020, 11:48:23 PM »

I dont discriminate. 😄

Stopped watching NASCAR (too many LEFT turns and none to the RIGHT ;D )but heard there is a Trump 2020 campaign car for the next race. Might be a target?
33 Chevy 5 Window, 34 Chevy 3 Window, 37 Chevy 4dr sedan

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2020, 01:43:55 AM »
It's all too nuts for me. I thinking of burning my house down and looting my shop.
The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.  Edwin Conklin

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2020, 11:22:32 AM »

I dont discriminate. 😄

What would Dale E. say

TFoch

• Bowtie Moderator
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2020, 07:17:06 PM »

I dont discriminate. 😄

What would Dale E. say

Just tried to rough him up a little.  Didn't mean to wreck him!
Spending time with my grandkids gets in the way of finishing my car but I don't regret it!

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2020, 01:18:28 AM »
Well once we get all the statues and monuments down and all the names changed everything will be OK, right? I mean they will all be satisfied and happy, no more threats or violence or crime? Then we can all turn in our guns and live in harmony. I just want to hug them all!

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2020, 05:41:01 PM »
What do you think you would be watching on TV today if this many armed white people had showed up in any park in what used to be this country yesterday? This is as dangerous as it gets and both sides need to make sure they speak for their majority before they start an open race war. More innocents will die simply because there are more innocents than cowards with guns calling each other out only when the other side isn't around.
https://www.newsweek.com/armed-black-demonstrators-challenge-white-supremacist-militia-georgias-stone-mountain-park-1515494

Rattiac

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2020, 10:05:00 PM »
I had a neighbor who would yell a bunch of obscenities at me and then run inside.
He would never talk trash walking down the sidewalk in front of my house when I was doing yardwork. ::)
I invited him over to "talk" about his issue over to my house.  He never came over. CS. 😄

What would Dale say ? "I was just bump drafting" 😊
I have PTSD.
Pretty Tired of Stupid Democrats.

chopper526

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2020, 09:40:24 AM »
The shame of it is, I think it's a very small group of people pushing the majority of America around. The demoncrats won't stand up because it strengthens their cause against Trump, and unfortunately, the republicans don't have the balls to stand up.
Tighten it up til it strips, then back it off a quarter turn

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2020, 06:36:59 PM »
That is also the issue with the Confederate flag and statues. I think what is really happening is that no one in Washington wants to talk about the other issues that caused the war. Slavery is clear and so convent that both Democrats (the party of slavery) and the Republicans (the party of Lincoln) would like to once and for all remove all reminders and close future reference to the other causes of the war, the true causes. It had been going on for years when Lincoln chose to change the focus to slavery, his own words. Much of the problem was a clash of cultures between New England and the South, urban vs rural, manufacturing vs agriculture, and central government vs local government (over simplified as "state's rights"). For at least the last 50 years left leaning public schools and big government proponents have been hammering the message that the war was fought over slavery, which was an issue and a very easy thing to defend. The other issues though are the exact same things that divide the country today, a Federal government that has grown beyond powers original granted it by the people that taxes far beyond it's original power, and that intrudes into areas where it has no legal place to be. The difference between the Jeffersonian view of the Constitution and the Lincolnian. When the North won so did the powers usurped by the federal government until we are where we are today fighting the same fight without the easy out of slavery this time. The South made the right political choice sadly involving the wrong moral travesty. Sorry for the length of this but it is the short version.  :)

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2020, 09:23:48 PM »
Civil War casualties and troop ethnicities

I wish the people at BLM would read this...a whole lot of people (mostly white) died to end slavery.

https://www.wadenapj.com/opinion/4024673-civil-war-casualties-and-troop-ethnicities

33 Chevy 5 Window, 34 Chevy 3 Window, 37 Chevy 4dr sedan

madmike3435

• Master
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2020, 10:36:04 PM »
I had a neighbor who would yell a bunch of obscenities at me and then run inside.
He would never talk trash walking down the sidewalk in front of my house when I was doing yardwork. ::)
I invited him over to "talk" about his issue over to my house.  He never came over. CS. 😄

What would Dale say ? "I was just bump drafting" 😊
==================================================================
Interesting, exactly whats the clowns problem......low IQ, working at McDonalds, appearing on jerry springer show?

they live amongst us
mike----------------------------HAIRBALL

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2020, 02:23:02 AM »
That is interesting EDNY . It's right that we should know whose blood was spilled. These were real people fighting each other for reasons many of them probably didn't fully understand. One of the greatest resources Grant had was uniformed bodies and he used them. Many immigrants who sought a new life in America didn't have it for long. It was a horrible war and literally brother against brother. My grandmother was from Arkansas and had two uncles/brothers one fought for each side.

There are so many interesting facts that give insite into what the country was. Before Lincoln there were 15 Presidents. 6 from the north and 9 from the south. No northern president was elected to a second term. Zachary Taylor died in office and was replaced by his Vice president Millard Fillmore (from NY) so he wasn't elected. Of the first 72 years of the Country 48years and 4 months were under southern presidents. Had Taylor lived it would have been at least 52 years. This was no doubt  a touchy point in Washington. This is why the electoral college is under constant challenge. A battle of the past that we are still fighting. With out it a few cities would run the country.

LINK SECTION - FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY LINKS (YOURS INCLUDED).

OTHER FORUMS

AMERICAN DREAM CARS
CANADIAN RODDER FORUM
CHEVY 348/409 (W) Engine Forum
Classic Shop Talk
Inliners International
Killbillet Rat Rod Forum
LAY IT LOW
METAL MEET FORUM
The H.A.M.B.
Vintage Chevrolet Club of America

CHEVY PARTS SOURCES

AMERICAN ANTIQUE AUTO PARTS
ALBANY COUNTY FASTENERS (SS NUTS/BOLTS etc)
AN PLUMBING FITTINGS/ADAPTERS ETC
1933-1935 Buy/Sell Chevy Parts
BOB’S CLASSIC AUTO GLASS (& rubber seals) Ask for Forum Discount
BOWTIE REPRODUCTIONS
Chevs of the 40’s Parts
Chevy Supply of Assonet
Classic Fabrication
Dropped Axles & Axle Reference Site
Early Chevrolet Parts
EMS Auto Parts
Exhaust Parts – Including Oval Pipe
GLEN RARICK (LaFargeville, NY) Vintage Chevy Parts
Hamby Motors – Vintage Parts SC
HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS
HOTRODDERS.COM CLASSIFIED
I&I 1929-1954 Chevrolet Reproduction Parts
JULIANO’S HOT ROD PARTS
McNichols PERFORATED METAL SUPPLIER
METRO Rubber Restoration Parts & Weather-Stripping
OBSOLETE CHEVY PARTS CO.
OLD CHEVY TRUCKS (Parts)
PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS SPEED SHOP (EFI & Misc AN Fittings)
REPAIR CONNECTOR STORE
Restoration Specialties & Supply, Inc
RESTORATION SUPPLY COMPANY
ROCKAUTO "Search retailmenot.com for discount codes"
ROCKY MOUNTAIN RELICS
Smooth steel running boards for classic cars and trucks
Rock Valley Antique & Street Rod Parts
Silver Spittoon Antiques
Steele Rubber Parts
STRAPWORKS.COM
Superior Glass Works
SURPLUS CENTER misc electrical, hydraulics etc
The Filling Station – Vintage Chevy & GMC Parts
TAIL LIGHT KING
TRADERVAR Auto Gauges & Test Equip
VINTAGE PARTS CLUB

TECH LINKS – REFERENCE & MISC

1931 Chevrolet
1932 Chevrolet
BCC Bin Look Up
BCC Bin Look Up (#2)
Bergeson Universal Steering
CHEVROLET HISTORY 1916-1942
CHEVY MANIA
CHEVROLET Model Identification Charts
Chevrolet Production Figures
CHEVY TALK
Chevy Thunder (Great SBC Fuel Injection Reference Site)
CLASSIFIED SEARCH
CLIPS & FASTENERS
COMPNINE Total VIN Decoder
CRAIGSLIST SEARCH TEMPEST
DAVE's Small-Body HEI’s
DeCode This VIN Decoder FREE ONE
ENGINE BUILDER MAGAZINE
Engine RPM Calculator
GearHead EFI Forums
GM Gen III+ Engine Crank Spacing & Interchange
GM TH-200-R4 Transmission
HOT RODDER JOURNAL
LeBaron Bonney Company-Vintage Car Interior
McPherson 4 Year College Degree - Automotive Restoration
MILLER TIG Welding Calculator
NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY
New England Chrome Plating
OBD2 ENGINE CODES
OLD CAR ADVERTISING – CHEVROLET INDEX
OLD CHEVY PICTURES BY YEAR
PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS SPEED SHOP (EFI & Misc AN Fittings)
SEMA Action Network BREAKING NEWS
SMALL BLOCK CHEVY ENGINE SUFFIX CODES
StoveBolt
TEAM 208 MOTORSPORTS Custom Wiring, Tuning, EFI
The12Volt - Free Vehicle Wiring, Relay Diagrams, and Technical Information
The Filling Station - Classic Chevrolet Tech Articles

Website Free Tracking
Stats Of Website
Flag Counter
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal