Miscellaneous > Members Builds - Stocker -Streetrod - Ratrod - LowRider

32 Chevy 3 window

(1/3) > >>

GRDENG:
Bought my 32 into New Zealand in Feb 2018 from Washington. Then bought a C6 Corvette rolling "chassis" from Cleveland. Building a new frame, using C6 front suspension components swapped side to side and rear steered using a Holden Commodore steering rack, having 4140 billet bolt on steering arms made now. LG drop spindles, RideTech (Fox) coil overs, Wheelsmith Billet Smoothies with 33 Chev hubcaps. Body will be steel framed, stock height with widened fenders.
In New Zealand every modification must be Certified by the Low Volume Vehicle Association, which be buy a Manual from to follow, then get a Certifier to check and approve all parts of the build. Non OEM parts come under particular scrutiny as we have had a number of steering and suspension failures down here! 

sammons:
Nice build you have going on. I like it!  :)  And welcome!

EDNY:
Welcome to the forum...NZ and the US have a lot in common from my experience. Fortunately we have a bit more freedom so far with cars, firearms and hunting.

We had NZ members that kind of faded away...please keep us posted with your project and if we can help...let us know.

Ed

FATnLOW:
Welcome and keep us updated, along with photos....neat build....

chopper526:
Welcome aboard!! That's some serious steel you have going on there. Keep posting!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version