Miscellaneous > Members Builds - Stocker -Streetrod - Ratrod - LowRider

1934 Chevrolet Australian Holden Roadster

(1/17) > >>

RoarsRods:
Owned this complete driving and running Roadster for the last 8 years and was a total ground up restoration by my Dad and was finished in the early 90’s! Roadster came from California all apart and shipped here to Massachusetts in 1988! My Dad and I had built many cars together over the years! He was more into turn off the century stock and original cars! I myself got hooked more into hot rods, fast and loud! Liked the car as it was but did not like driving back country roads at 45 mph! Plus had to drive it kind of like shifting a truck transmission with no synchros in these early Chevrolet cars! So 14 months ago decided to again do a complete ground up full restoration/resto-mod custom build! Here’s a few pictures of before and different stages of record build! For the record 1934 GM Australia Holden Standard Sports Roadster was Qty. 31 production made over 85 years ago! Worldwide today estimate of 10 existing in various conditions known! Oh the recent winter pictures are the only first running and driving with only 1 miles distance and only up to 3 mph max! So yeah my 400 SBC is not even broken in!
RoarsRods

madmike3435:
beautiful resto mod..........or older terminology......resto rod.   Choice of body colour, future upholstery and top colour is going to bring this whole endeavor together.

Can hardly wait for the upholstery to be done and fini !!!!!

great car rory

mike................HAIRBALL

62131:
very nice, like the stance

EDNY:
Beautiful car...but I like the shop also!

chopper526:
Very nice, definitely like the color.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version