General Category > General Discussion - Intros

Upolostery question

<< < (3/3)

39delux:
When ordering this type of pre-made panel the colors and texture is limited and may not match with what you want.  I've just ran across several walking foot sewing machines that may be interesting for the DIY group.  First is a Sailrite LS-1 for $700.  Second is a Consew CP206 for $400 and last is a Rex 607 for $270 (knockoff of the Sailrite).  I've found it fun and rewarding to sew my own panels and floor mat edging. 

EDNY:

--- Quote from: 39delux on November 16, 2018, 11:18:03 AM ---When ordering this type of pre-made panel the colors and texture is limited and may not match with what you want.  I've just ran across several walking foot sewing machines that may be interesting for the DIY group.  First is a Sailrite LS-1 for $700.  Second is a Consew CP206 for $400 and last is a Rex 607 for $270 (knockoff of the Sailrite).  I've found it fun and rewarding to sew my own panels and floor mat edging.

--- End quote ---

Are you using a clutch or servo motor? (I switched to servo on my Juki)

ghost28:

--- Quote from: 39delux on November 16, 2018, 11:18:03 AM ---When ordering this type of pre-made panel the colors and texture is limited and may not match with what you want.  I've just ran across several walking foot sewing machines that may be interesting for the DIY group.  First is a Sailrite LS-1 for $700.  Second is a Consew CP206 for $400 and last is a Rex 607 for $270 (knockoff of the Sailrite).  I've found it fun and rewarding to sew my own panels and floor mat edging.

--- End quote ---
I agree my singer and me are gonna get back on sewing soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version