General Category > Early Chevy/GM Discussion

Post channel

(1/2) > >>

FATnLOW:
Been looking for post channel ,division bar between the wing window and door window for the '33...looked at Filling Station and I&I and couldn't find any thing in their catalogs...any other source for this piece???   Thanks

madmike3434:
your going to have to find an original 33---35.  Have not noticed any on ebay for a while.

mike

EDNY:
I would think finding one isn't impossible...most folks that install electric windows on chopped cars eliminate the vent window.  Wish I could help but when I bought my 33 it didn't have vent window hardware.

madmike3434:

--- Quote from: FATnLOW on October 01, 2018, 07:32:39 PM ---Been looking for post channel ,division bar between the wing window and door window for the '33...looked at Filling Station and I&I and couldn't find any thing in their catalogs...any other source for this piece???   Thanks

--- End quote ---

You could try .........  ebay seller dale.............desoldcar@aol.com

have not seen this guy on ebay for a while....steveclarkson@sbcglobal.net    1-479--619--5087 in Bentonville AR

mike

scottyvt:
Dale Stevens is a good lead.  He parts out a lot of 33/34s.   Remember early '33s - Eagles - did not have a stationary division bar between the vent window and the side window.  The division bar rolled down with the side window.  Later '33s - Masters - had the stationary division bar.  That's the best way to tell an Eagle from a Master.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version