General Category > Early Chevy/GM Discussion

rear window

(1/4) > >>

vette59jdwl:
Does anyone out here in cyber space have the exact measurment's of a 1932 chevrolet roadster rear window  or one for sale  thanks guys   vette59jd3wl

ghost28:
I checked on ebay under 1932 chevrolet roadster rear window frame and came up with a bunch of aftermarket items. There was a original rectangular but they couldn't specify what it actually  came from.

EDNY:
Maybe contact one of the street rod glass shops?  Maybe Bob's Classic Auto Glass listed below, I bet they have all of the patterns.

madmike3434:
I offered you a roadster touring rear window about 4 1/2" tall x 18" long a couple of times.  All those early rear windows look the same. 

Except one which I have seen on a few 32 chev roadster & tourings and a 2 door 4 seater body style, plus cabriolet.  Is this the correct one ?  Or the regular rectangle?

I decided to make my own rear roadster window frame.  Using a 33--35 chev rear window as the basis, then shortening it 4-5" in the middle and then sectioning it 1 1/2 to 2".

mike

madmike3434:
went to GOOGLE typed in 1932 Chevrolet roadster and came up with some restored cars pictures with  the rear window that looks like a football with ends chopped off.  I have seen this type and the rectangle type used.  One maybe USA and other Canadian ?

Nobody makes this anymore and last I saw one listed 2016 was $500 +

mike lynch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version