Classified - PARTS For Sale - Wanted > 1940's later Chevy/GM PARTS Wanted/For Sale

1955-59 Heater levers questions

(1/2) > >>

Coley:
Hi,
In 1984 I started to make the heater levers for the  1955-59 Chevy and GMC pickup trucks for a company called "47-54 Truck Parts" in Mena, AR.  The owners name was David Stewman.  I sold him them by the hundreds.  He would machine the cable clamps and install them.
My questions are: Does anyone have a 55-59 Chev or GMC dash laying around that take a picture and send it to me in, JPG form, that shows the levers installed, so I can tell which side to put the clamps on.  I haven't been under a 55-59 dash for so long that I don't remember what positions they were in.
David passed a few years ago, so I can't ask him.
I know other dealers are selling reproduction levers, but they don't look original and they cost more than I want to sell some for.  They also call the Chevy and the GMC the same and they are not.
I also want to put a better cable clamp on my levers.

+

62131:
Will this help

Coley:
I need to see the back side close up, as to where on each lever, the cable clamp goes.  Thank you for the help.

62131:
How's this

Coley:
Could you send the last one to gcoleman@frontier.com  so I can enlarge it?  Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version