Classified - VEHICLES for Sale - Wanted > Pre-30's Chevy/GM VEHICLES FOR SALE - WANTED

1926 buick roadster hot rod $24,000

<< < (2/4) > >>

chopper526:
I think after seeing the "55's I understand your interest in a possible sale...... ::)

vette59jdwl:
I think it is your signature build as well,That would be like getting rid of the wife to get someone else mistakes and you would have to rebuild all over again.Its not the same as me getting rid of the 2013 camero It would be like me getting rid of my 59 vette no no no   vette59jdwl

We have been with you from day one right up to building the ragtop,now now now  i think you should sit down and rethink this one.

62131:
My thoughts are if you really want to get rid of it for some reason sell it but if your selling to build something else there is always another way to obtain that  Don't give up something you have for something you want.

ghost28:
I have it down to 24,000 if you know of anyone needing a great hot rod with lots of leg room.

ghost28:
The Buick is gone A father son team bought it, and they are gonna tear it all down and do an extreme makeover on it in there family shop. They said they want a pure show car. I said I don't care as long as they pay me for it. They will keep me informed as to what it will look like afterward, and I will let you guys know of the change in it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version