Miscellaneous > Members Builds - Stocker -Streetrod - Ratrod - LowRider

1926 buick roadster

(1/117) > >>

ghost28:
I figured I would start an official build thread for the roadster and get out of the genreal conversation area. So here goes. I bought this car as a basket case here in Colorado, and so far I have just tacked the car together to get a feel for it and decide on the build direction. I have decided to build it fenderless, but with the option of adding the fenders if I so desire. it will have a 62 buick 401 engine and a gm 4 speed combo. The car was too long with the 120 inch wheel base and most of the length was in the seating area of 48 inches, so the rear of the body along with the frame will have to be cut 6 inches to get the proportions right. so far  the body has been cut and the door jambs have been reinstalled. then I have installed some lower drivers side replacement panels. I have ordered the adaptor kit for the 4 speed conversion. Now we are all updated for the build thread. I hope you guys will follow along

ghost28:
More pic's. The black one is what I am shooting for. The wife says red with black interior would make her happy. We will see....John

themoose:
You have to admit  the black and red combo looks good...... and remember when the wife is happy everyone is happy 8)

Moose

john miller:
Looks good. I look forward to watching this build.

TFoch:
Glad to see this build thread.  Looking forward to following the progress.  Good luck with the build!
Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version