General Category > Other Manufacturer Discussion

Ghost inspired lawn art.

(1/17) > >>

Kiwijeff:
I got inspired reading about Ghosts Dodge cowl.
After having a wee clean up down my driveway, I wondered what to do with my rusty car junk, and thought, I've got enough stuff to build a car.
I'm not into a full build, got too much going on, but I figured I could weld a heap of rusty crap together, park it on my front lawn, and light it up.
I have a spare battery, so I could wire up headlights, tail lights, and go over the top with Christmas lights.

So here's some pics of the rusty crap.
Details will come, as I nut it out.

ghost28:
Kiwi. I can't wait to see what ya come up with.

62131:
It should be interesting to see it come together

Kiwijeff:
I have 37 Chevy truck front and rear end, 1928 Cadillac body, 4x2 T Bucket chassis, one hot rod headlight and alloy stand and plenty of scrap steel.
Only things I need, are old v8, grille she'll, and one six stud wheel, to bolt to Chev truck diff.
I have a Morris Minor steering wheel, they look like a large banjo wheel, and two Morris Minor seats.

I don't have a lot of time to put this together though, it looks like there may be a house move in a month or two, and I'm uncertain of whether I'll have a decent shop to work in.

62131:

--- Quote from: Kiwijeff on December 01, 2016, 07:12:45 AM ---I have 37 Chevy truck front and rear end, 1928 Cadillac body, 4x2 T Bucket chassis, one hot rod headlight and alloy stand and plenty of scrap steel.
Only things I need, are old v8, grille she'll, and one six stud wheel, to bolt to Chev truck diff.
I have a Morris Minor steering wheel, they look like a large banjo wheel, and two Morris Minor seats.

I don't have a lot of time to put this together though, it looks like there may be a house move in a month or two, and I'm uncertain of whether I'll have a decent shop to work in.

--- End quote ---

Wait you have your priority's all wrong don't worry about the house, look for the shop of your dreams and take  what ever house comes with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version