Classified - PARTS For Sale - Wanted > 1940's later Chevy/GM PARTS Wanted/For Sale

1941 chevy special deluxe 2 door sedan drive line

(1/3) > >>

e-rod:
I have for sale basically the entire driveline engine, trans with vacuum shift, and torque tube rear end. The engine ran good but has 2 bad rods and the crank is damaged would need to be repaired. I was told by a machine shop they were pretty sure they could repair the crank. I also have all the brakes and wheels and tires. I also believe I have the fuel tank and radiator as well. I have a fresh rebuilt starter and some new engine gaskets. I may have some other parts too but would have to look around. My name is Eric feel free to give me a call at 518 469 4228 and make an offer I'm not trying to get rich off this stuff just trying to get it to someone who can use it rather than send it to the scrap yard.

EDNY:
Eric..Thanks for signing up and listing your parts.

Ed

vette59jdwl:
E-rod   some of us hear are now interested in what you did with the 41 chevy special deluxe  do tell   vette59jdwl  OH and welcome aboard  you might just like to take a look around

TFoch:
Eric,
Welcome to the Rusty Bowtie!  Post some pics of your 41 if you can.  Would love to see what your plans are for it.
Tom

ghost28:
With all the stuff you took from the 41 sedan it sounds like you have blank canvas to work with. I did a chop on a 41 sedan and it turned out really nice the way I did the back window it layed down like a fleetline sedan. They are cool, and welcome to the bowtie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version