Classified - VEHICLES for Sale - Wanted > Pre-30's Chevy/GM VEHICLES FOR SALE - WANTED

1927 Chevy Capitol 2 dr coupe

(1/1)

Kyburbn:
1927 Chevrolet AA Capitol 2 door coupe, 171 cubic inch 4 cylinder, 3 speed manual, 6 volt system. New battery , cables, radiator hoses and fan belt, remote oil filter (by passed the leaking original), spark plug and coil wires. Rebuilt Stewart Vacuum fuel feed system and Carter RX-0 carb. The wood and body on this car are in outstanding condition. No rust through anywhere! The car is amazing for being 88 years old. The motor runs, just started on 28 Jun 15 and drove the car around the subdivision a few times. The car is located in Elizabethtown, KY. I am looking for a trade for a Corvette, 62-65 Chevy II, 68-72 Nova, 1955 Chevy truck, or 67-69 Camaro. II Seven O Five Oh Five 2 O seven Five Make an offer! I am a GM guy. Do the research, these cars aren't around anymore because the body and wood rotted away..............this one is rare and it runs or next summer I am gonna HOT ROD and end up cutting it up. $13,500

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version