General Category > Other Manufacturer Discussion

cutting up a ford coupe

(1/12) > >>

ghost28:
I have a few hours in the top conversion. I first cut 3.5 inches and reinstalled the door tops, then removed the top with a single cut through all pillars then with the top off I could measure and mark exactly the 3.5 inches on all the pillars, and back sheet metal. Now to put the top back on and adjust for any guffaws.  ::)

sammons:
You're really getting after it. Looks like fun to me! ;D  You'll be on to the next one soon, nice work man. ;)

madmike3434:
To quote Ken Fenecal Jr.......aka POSIES....t shirt......

" anybody can restore a car, takes a real man to cut one up".

mike lynch

chopper526:
Looking good, Ghost, you'll have that together by the end of the weekend and still have time to barbeque!!
Ghost, can you give me the insert measurements on that Furd? It could be a jumping off point for my Chevy........it couldn't hurt :o

ghost28:
 Ghost, can you give me the insert measurements on that Furd? It could be a jumping off point for my Chevy........it couldn't hurt :o
[/quote]
 Sure thing Chopper.  It's 39 inches across the front, 40 inches across the back, and 40 inches front to back. Give or take a silly centimeter.

I got the top back on the ford all lined up, and tacked down real good. Tomorrow I will finish welding all the areas, and start the grinding process. I love it when they fall in place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version