Classified - VEHICLES for Sale - Wanted > 1930's Chevy/GM VEHICLES FOR SALE - WANTED

Chevrolet roadster parts

(1/1)

vette59jdwl:
Wanted Curtain rods and holders for a 1932 chevrolet roadster.

prop rod that goes from the firewall to the rad

also a hood in good condition

Rear Fenders in steel

vette59jdwl

madmike3434:
Look at the Lebaron-Bonney catalogue for ford stuff model a or 32 ford. Plus also the special parts that go into the door top edge for the side window curtain rods.

Always look to ford repo parts that will be generic and can work with Chevrolets also.

I was watching a set for a ford phaeton 32 couple weeks ago on ebay usa , never sold,  both sides front and back for $150 at the time.

mike

woodremover:
bought these, told they were for 33 chev truck, hoping they would fit on my 34 chev truck,no luck
they have a double bead around outside of fender, rather than a single bead.
told it was a Canadian thing ??
might work for you though.

vette59jdwl:
Woodremover  nighteen thirty three truck rear fenders are, i say ARE 1932 chevy car fenders left over from 1932.   vette59jdwl   and yes 1931 chevy rear fenders will fit a 1932 chevy.If you find a great set of 32 rear fenders  will you please call me at 1 613 five 4 eight 4 seven 0 four  vette59jdwl

vette59jdwl:
Woodremover I do not see the distinguished bead on these 32 chevrolet or early 33 chevy truck rear fenders,That is not to say that they are not late 33 truck and they used up all the 32 rear fenders   vette59jdwl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version