Classified - PARTS For Sale - Wanted > Other Manufacturer PARTS Wanted/For Sale

MG-TF steel front fenders Mint - Trades

(1/2) > >>

EDNY:
Have a set of mint steel MG-TF front fenders with screened headlight covers. Will be sitting in my barn...willing to trade for 33 Chevy metal or glass fenders. Or other early GM parts? You need to be signed in to see attachments.

madmike3434:
that trade scenario most likely never works.  The possibility of somebody having 33 chev  ( master ? ) fenders for trade for your mg fenders is so remote..

Its always better to sell off the mg fenders , ebay with reserve or hemmings motor news and take the cash and put it towards the 33 fenders.  And 33 fenders are not easy to get in last few years as there is a lot of people restoring and street rodding those cars now.

just my 2 cents canuck................mike .......... 8)

chopper526:
Ed, does that mean you will not be using the MG fender on your car, I guess?

EDNY:

--- Quote from: chopper526 on November 25, 2014, 11:42:14 AM ---Ed, does that mean you will not be using the MG fender on your car, I guess?

--- End quote ---

Not really...figure while I get through the Winter....I'll put them out there...if they sell - so be it..if not - still may use them. Rather have too many parts in the barn rather than not enough ::)

62131:
Ed your not giving up on the ideal of MG fenders that easy are you? You seemed to be really leaning that way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version