Miscellaneous > Members Builds - Stocker -Streetrod - Ratrod - LowRider

1933 Chevy Cabriolet

(1/62) > >>

TFoch:
Here is what I started with. A 1933 Chevy Cabriolet I bought in Portland Oregon.

TFoch:
Here's where I'm at now. I hope to have it on the road this spring.

EDNY:
Looks great...going to have left over parts? (fenders?)

How is the rocker panel on the pass side? Mine was really picked...made one with my brake, tig, and bead roller...can't see it in the picture....but it has all of the bead rolls etc.

I think Glen Rarick (link below) said he was in the process of having those panels reproduced.  I made the 33 upper tail pan panel out of 18 gauge steel.  The original was OK...but pretty "picked".

TFoch:
Thanks Ed. No left over parts. My rockers were in good shape.  The only rust on the body was the lower drivers side of the cowl.  I got a patch panel from a guy in Vegas from a body he found in the desert.

Glen and his son stopped by a year ago while he was in the area. He was selling some parts to a friend of mine and asked to see my car.

TFoch:
I got the body off the chassis this week so I can finish weld the last cross member on the chassis.  I made the dolly so I can move it around the garage.  Then I can paint the chassis and start assembling it to get it on the road this summer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version