General Category > General Discussion - Intros

Great news from Ed and the team at Rusty Bowtie

<< < (4/4)

ghost28:
Where do we mail the return mail envelope to. I will probably buy a few extras also. Thanks Ed.

EDNY:

--- Quote from: ghost28 on September 04, 2014, 01:16:30 PM ---Where do we mail the return mail envelope to. I will probably buy a few extras also. Thanks Ed.

--- End quote ---

Give me a few days...just paid for them yesterday and the turn around is 7-10 days. 

On another note I'm working with Moose's daughter Tamara. Tamara is a graphic artist that is able to design/print us an official tshirt if desired, and items such as official hats, mugs, magnets, decals, and more. She could also offer custom designed t-shirts and other items for members featuring their own cars.

Going to make a category named Rusty Bowtie Store that will be moderated by Tamara (aka: TLM88068)  More to come

Senior31:
These are awesome!   Please let me know where to send the envelope. I would also be willing to throw in a couple bucks if needed! 

32chevy vett:
Good looking Logo1 I would one of each. One for my car one for my garage cooler. I will cover the extra cost.

EDNY:

--- Quote from: 32chevy vett on January 03, 2016, 12:18:37 PM ---Good looking Logo1 I would one of each. One for my car one for my garage cooler. I will cover the extra cost.

--- End quote ---

Can you send me a PM with your mailing address....totally free.

Ed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version