General Category > General Discussion - Intros

Great news from Ed and the team at Rusty Bowtie

(1/4) > >>

themoose:
 Hey Guys great news... Ed has graciously offered to supply membership stickers to everyone who is a member of the Rusty Bowtie. The only cost to us will be to supply Ed with a self addressed stamped envelope to cover the cost of shipping and Ed will absorb the cost of producing the stickers. What other forum can offers that. Just another example of what sets our site apart from the rest. In talking with Ed about what we needed to do to get the ball rolling the question came up  whether the stickers should have the adhesive on the front so that they can be to the inside of your window or on the back to so that they could be applied to something like a bumper. We will probably end up ordering a combination of both types so rather than guess on the ratio we decided to ask the members in the form of a poll. Once we have an idea of where were going with this I will post all of the details of how each member can get their copy of the stickers . Below is a image of the sticker.
  Thanks

Moose

ghost28:
I like both styles , but mounted to the inside of my windshield would be cool. that's my vote stickey on the front.

streetrod37:
Sticky on the front side for me
Thanks

sixball:
Sticky on the front and can we buy extras?

TFoch:
I'd pitch in so I could get one of each.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version