Classified - VEHICLES for Sale - Wanted > 1940's later Chevy/GM VEHICLES FOR SALE - WANTED

1971 GMC 1/2 ton for sale

(1/4) > >>

FrankenCub:
I need to sell my GMC to get a bigger truck for hauling my firewood. $3500 or may trade for a M35A2 (Deuce and a Half)
Let's start with the bad. I had to drive it a few winters when my 4x4 went down so now there's rust starting. It's still very much worth saving as the patch panels for these are readily available. Tires have good tread but are cracking from age and a tie rod is getting loose. Pics will show everything. The bench seat has been swapped out for buckets from a 1999 Silverado for a better ride.

The good. She has a new, not a reman, but a new GM Goodwrench 350. It's new from oil pan to carb (Q-Jet), clutch to water pump. Headman Headers and Summit Racing knockoffs of Flowmaster mufflers. Has probably under 6000 miles. Running Brad Penn oil for the high zinc content. Still running the point ignition. Runs beautifully. I've been trying to find the receipts for everything but so far I'm coming up empty.
I'll give my cell number if anyone wants to talk about it.

Starting out with an old picture. The flash is making some of the pictures look a bit wonky.

Edit to add: I'm located in Whitney Point, NY

FrankenCub:
And some close ups of the bad...

FrankenCub:
Must be too new for you guys here  ;D

EDNY:
My daily driver is a 1995 S10 with 160,000 miles!  But it has the big 2.2 in it.

We do get a lot of surfers here...you never know.

FrankenCub:
lol..I was just being a smart ass using it to kinda bump the topic for anyone who looks for new replies.
Honestly, I think the cancer issue is swaying most away from it. I've had a lot of interest off of Craigslist and Facebook but most are concerned with the rust, which I can't blame them. Most people would rather sink $2000+ into an engine replacement than repair rust damage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version