General Category > General Discussion - Intros

Ok, what is it?

(1/2) > >>

sammons:
It's got GM-ish looks, like a foreign built '58 Chevy. I've searched four days for foreign cars from Russia, South Africa, Austrailia and i give up. Begining to think it's one of those AI generated things? This guy's Youtube videos (memories of american cars) have a lot of GM looking cars on the cover shot and not in the video.

Anyone have a clue?

Rattiac:
Holden possibly.  I don't think it would be Vauxhall,  that's more late 70's.

sammons:
I've looked thru all the Holden's and Vauxhall's, don't see anything remotely close.

Started screenshots of covers, there are many that look American foreign. Mainly looking at the one that looks like '58. What ever it turns out being, that nose, (grille/bumper), would sure look good on the bulky 58 Chevy😁 Last one looks 61-62 Cadillac- ish front end.

Looking at some of the other covershots i didn't screen shoot, i'm leaning toward BS AI generated images?

sixball:
The first one looks like a '56 Chevy with '58 fenders and a early '60s  Studebaker or Packard grill, maybe parts of '58ish Olds trim. I think they are photo shopped or Russian if real, At any rate they are ugly.

sammons:
The only thing that got my attention was the clean looking grill/bumper setup and why i hadn't seen it installed on a custom '58 Chevy. I figured it was a foreign built GM after looking thru all american cars, (thinking possible Packard i wasn't familiar with). Looked thru all GM abroad plants, then Russia etc.

Ya, they just look like a hodge podge of Gm mid /late 50s styling. Quarter panel back kinda goofy looking. Believe it is generated image  it's really hard these days to believe what you see anymore, fake everthing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version