Classified - VEHICLES for Sale - Wanted > 1930's Chevy/GM VEHICLES FOR SALE - WANTED

32 chevy coup

<< < (2/3) > >>

vette59jdwl:
Well Mike i talked with PINKY the other night  he can not hear very good and was of no help what so ever Glenn is another great chevy guy and i am sticking withg him  By the way i have sent you 2 e mails and no reply  i may have found you a trunk lid give me a call 613 548 4704  Wayner

chopper526:
My '32 was originally a rumble seat and the lid was flipped over for a trunk....just saying.

madmike3435:

--- Quote from: vette59jdwl on October 11, 2017, 05:14:58 PM ---Well Mike i talked with PINKY the other night  he can not hear very good and was of no help what so ever Glenn is another great chevy guy and i am sticking withg him  By the way i have sent you 2 e mails and no reply  i may have found you a trunk lid give me a call 613 548 4704  Wayner

--- End quote ---

I sent (chevy heaven) an email and it got answered, doesn't have one for my roadster , but he did buy a pair of running boards at Hershey.

As far as your 32 chev roadster, rumble seat lid, asked him today on that, no reply yet.

mike

madmike3435:

--- Quote from: EDNY on October 10, 2017, 12:06:51 PM ---FYI: Looking at my 33 and 34 Master car trunk lids...they look reversible to use as a rumble or standard opening.

--- End quote ---

You would have to take a cardstock pattern of the side of the rumble or trunk opening . Its the curvature top to bottom that has to be right.

They may look the same but you need to take a pattern and use that to see if it would work or remove the lid and try flipping it around.

mike

EDNY:
FYI only......

https://www.speedwaymotors.com/1931-1932-Chevy-Trunk-Lid,1493.html

(won't rust :D)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version