General Category > Other Manufacturer Discussion

cutting up a ford coupe

<< < (12/12)

chopper526:
Here ya go!

ghost28:
I got the chevy engine fired up in the 31 model A coupe it runs great, but the gear drive I installed is the cross cut gear style, and noisey. He wants everyone to here him coming so with glass packs , and a noisey fan to go along with the gear drive he will be noticed. I still would like to get the proper fuel line, and radiator hoses before he takes it to Wyoming this weekend. On another project the 31 ford roadster is coming along, I got both doors mounted, hinged, and alighned. I'm also starting to replace both wheel tubs all this has to work around a 32 frame.

After the coupe leaves I am getting a chevy project in next, it's a 35 master sedan 2 door I will keep you guys informed with lots of pictures.

sammons:
Ghost you have been busy!  My buddy Shane traded the stock 48 ford coupe he had for a couple trailer loads of Model A's last week. Sounds like 2 tudor sedans 1 coupe and extra cowls/parts. He still has one trailer load to go. He gave me a heads up on a '60 Elcamino today. Sounds like almost rust free apart and on a rotisary with a 500c.i. Caddy motor combo for it. I just happen to know the guy who has it.  ;)  The price was really cheap if he heard him correct. He is trying to get the money up for one last Pikes Peak car/run.

vette59jdwl:
Ghost if i pulled into the yard with that trailer behind I would go to jail.Either the city would be chasing me or the wife would get out the shotgun and take aim.OH how this city has changed to many Englishmen for me I think maybe before i pass on I am going to take up residency in the bush
vette59jdwl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version