Author Topic: Let the shredding begin  (Read 12442 times)

sammons

• Master Deluxe
Re: Let the shredding begin
« Reply #75 on: November 09, 2016, 01:59:03 PM »
Man I didn't think there was a snowballs chance in august, and went to bed shortly after 8. What a surprise this morn, I am cautiously optimistic now. IF Trump can pull this country back together (jobs, economy, people, etc) like he pulled this nearly impossible election off.  With him in and a republican house and senate  I don't want to here any excuses come 2020!  Y'all have a good day!

Now like Ed said, back to Hotrods! ;D

Rattiac

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2016, 02:23:15 PM »
The 2 mexicants at my work are pretty quiet today.  ;D
They thought the world was going to be given to them. Well at least citizenship.

Remember that black chick that thought she didn't have to pay her rent anymore????

Anyways. Today is a good day.
I have PTSD.
Pretty Tired of Stupid Democrats.

Kiwijeff

• Master
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2016, 02:34:45 PM »
Today sure is a great day, I have a New compressor, so I have painting to get done.
I'm also having issues with my new front brakes, so I'll be looking into that.
I'll be doing this knowing my Northern hemisphere buddies are happy.
Maybe now the world can calm down, and we all get back to living right, with no threat to our way of life.
Gold Chainers CC                President                            New Zealand Chapter

chopper526

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2016, 06:19:46 PM »
A very good day!! Now, lets hope he gets something constructive done.
Tighten it up til it strips, then back it off a quarter turn

madmike3435

• Master
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2016, 09:28:24 PM »
he has almost 2months before he can actually do anything. More than enough time to network with all his cronies about having a plan and how to implement it.

lets hope they actually THINK about , rather than blah blah it.

time will tell

mike      8)

ghost28

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2016, 10:04:29 PM »
I am really looking forward to some positive from our goverment because of all this. I am glad it turned around for him, and us.

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2016, 07:14:44 PM »
They will never accept it. If this happens blood will run in the streets. Don't they yet understand that the working class has been pushed as far as they will take. In 1824 Andrew Jackson won the popular vote and the majority of electoral votes but John QuincyAdams became President by similar manipulations.
http://home.myhughesnet.com/tv/3/player/vendor/Tribune%20Broadcasting/player/fiveminute/asset/pix11-lastditch_push_underway_for_clinton_to_become_pres-5min
The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.  Edwin Conklin

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2016, 11:32:48 PM »
These people need our help to fulfill their promises. As soon as their friends are done burning down their cities maybe they will follow. ;D
https://www.prageru.com/volunteers-needed-help-celebrities-pack-their-bags-they-move-out-america-now-donald-j-trump-was
The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.  Edwin Conklin

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2016, 08:11:10 AM »
Great one....sixball ;)
33 Chevy 5 Window, 34 Chevy 3 Window, 37 Chevy 4dr sedan

madmike3435

• Master
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2016, 11:32:48 AM »
These people need our help to fulfill their promises. As soon as their friends are done burning down their cities maybe they will follow. ;D
https://www.prageru.com/volunteers-needed-help-celebrities-pack-their-bags-they-move-out-america-now-donald-j-trump-was

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

before these assorted hairballs decide to pull up stakes in USA and possibly move to here, WHOA .......if you want to immigrate here you don't just pack a truck , fill it with your goods and chattels and move to Canada.  There is a whole bunch of hoops you have to go thru to do that.

Got a criminal record, your not allowed in unless you have a PARDON. That might take up to year and a half.  It also may only allow you to visit here, not move and set up residence here.

Its like my friends who winter in florida..........pass good for 6 months and then get out and go home till next October.

I could not see anybody on that list who I would want to see move here and apply for citizenship.

mike        8)

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2016, 12:12:35 PM »
I live about 800 yards from the Canadian border and just looked north...no lines at all ;)
33 Chevy 5 Window, 34 Chevy 3 Window, 37 Chevy 4dr sedan

madmike3435

• Master
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2016, 01:09:45 PM »
MY INFO IS THAT THEY ARE DOING IT AFTER 7 PM WHEN ITS DARK TO AVOID THE DERISION OF THOSE WATCHERS.

PEOPLE ON THE ROAD NORTH OF THE BORDER HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO EGGING ( GRADE A ONLY ) THOSE MAKING IT ACROSS.  SOMETHING AKIN TO WHAT USED TO HAPPEN IN Toronto ON HALLOWEEN , TO THOSE MEN DRESSED AS WOMEN PARADING UP AND DOWN THE MAIN STREET.

EVER TRY TO THROW AN EGG STRAIGHT, GOOD LUCK, ITS LIKE A R A DICKEY  KNUCLEBALL.  I DON'TKNOW HOW I KNOW THIS ?????

MIKE................. 8)

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2016, 11:15:24 PM »
They're coming!

This is hilarious, take time to read it and get your laugh for the day!
News Update from Canada

The flood of Trump-fearing American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified in the past week. The Republican presidential campaign is prompting an exodus among left-leaning Americans who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, pay taxes, and live according to the Constitution.

Canadian border residents say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, liberal arts majors, global-warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota.   "He was cold, exhausted and hungry, and begged me for a latte and some free-range chicken.  When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just stuck their fingers in their ears and kept coming. Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals just south of the border, pack them into electric cars, and drive them across the border, where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Alberta border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier water, or any gemelli with shrimp and arugula. All they had was a nice little Napa Valley cabernet and some kale chips.  When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing that they fear persecution from Trump high-hairers.

Rumors are circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer, study the Constitution, and find jobs that actually contribute to the economy.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half-dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50s.

"If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, are buying up all the Barbara Streisand CD's, and are overloading the internet while downloading jazzercise apps to their cell phones.

"I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said.  "After all, how many art-history majors does one country need?

LINK SECTION - FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY LINKS (YOURS INCLUDED).

OTHER FORUMS

AMERICAN DREAM CARS
CANADIAN RODDER FORUM
CHEVY 348/409 (W) Engine Forum
Classic Shop Talk
Inliners International
Killbillet Rat Rod Forum
LAY IT LOW
METAL MEET FORUM
The H.A.M.B.
Vintage Chevrolet Club of America

CHEVY PARTS SOURCES

AMERICAN ANTIQUE AUTO PARTS
ALBANY COUNTY FASTENERS (SS NUTS/BOLTS etc)
AN PLUMBING FITTINGS/ADAPTERS ETC
1933-1935 Buy/Sell Chevy Parts
BOB’S CLASSIC AUTO GLASS (& rubber seals) Ask for Forum Discount
BOWTIE REPRODUCTIONS
Chevs of the 40’s Parts
Chevy Supply of Assonet
Classic Fabrication
Dropped Axles & Axle Reference Site
Early Chevrolet Parts
EMS Auto Parts
Exhaust Parts – Including Oval Pipe
GLEN RARICK (LaFargeville, NY) Vintage Chevy Parts
Hamby Motors – Vintage Parts SC
HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS
HOTRODDERS.COM CLASSIFIED
I&I 1929-1954 Chevrolet Reproduction Parts
JULIANO’S HOT ROD PARTS
McNichols PERFORATED METAL SUPPLIER
METRO Rubber Restoration Parts & Weather-Stripping
OBSOLETE CHEVY PARTS CO.
OLD CHEVY TRUCKS (Parts)
PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS SPEED SHOP (EFI & Misc AN Fittings)
REPAIR CONNECTOR STORE
Restoration Specialties & Supply, Inc
RESTORATION SUPPLY COMPANY
ROCKAUTO "Search retailmenot.com for discount codes"
ROCKY MOUNTAIN RELICS
Smooth steel running boards for classic cars and trucks
Rock Valley Antique & Street Rod Parts
Silver Spittoon Antiques
Steele Rubber Parts
STRAPWORKS.COM
Superior Glass Works
SURPLUS CENTER misc electrical, hydraulics etc
The Filling Station – Vintage Chevy & GMC Parts
TAIL LIGHT KING
TRADERVAR Auto Gauges & Test Equip
VINTAGE PARTS CLUB

TECH LINKS – REFERENCE & MISC

1931 Chevrolet
1932 Chevrolet
BCC Bin Look Up
BCC Bin Look Up (#2)
Bergeson Universal Steering
CHEVROLET HISTORY 1916-1942
CHEVY MANIA
CHEVROLET Model Identification Charts
Chevrolet Production Figures
CHEVY TALK
Chevy Thunder (Great SBC Fuel Injection Reference Site)
CLASSIFIED SEARCH
CLIPS & FASTENERS
COMPNINE Total VIN Decoder
CRAIGSLIST SEARCH TEMPEST
DAVE's Small-Body HEI’s
DeCode This VIN Decoder FREE ONE
ENGINE BUILDER MAGAZINE
Engine RPM Calculator
GearHead EFI Forums
GM Gen III+ Engine Crank Spacing & Interchange
GM TH-200-R4 Transmission
HOT RODDER JOURNAL
LeBaron Bonney Company-Vintage Car Interior
McPherson 4 Year College Degree - Automotive Restoration
MILLER TIG Welding Calculator
NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY
New England Chrome Plating
OBD2 ENGINE CODES
OLD CAR ADVERTISING – CHEVROLET INDEX
OLD CHEVY PICTURES BY YEAR
PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS SPEED SHOP (EFI & Misc AN Fittings)
SEMA Action Network BREAKING NEWS
SMALL BLOCK CHEVY ENGINE SUFFIX CODES
StoveBolt
TEAM 208 MOTORSPORTS Custom Wiring, Tuning, EFI
The12Volt - Free Vehicle Wiring, Relay Diagrams, and Technical Information
The Filling Station - Classic Chevrolet Tech Articles

Website Free Tracking
Stats Of Website
Flag Counter
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal