Miscellaneous > Garage Gripes

Not the summer I had hoped for.

(1/2) > >>

Rattiac:
I was hoping to do a ton of fishing this year 🎣 and hangout with pop's. His 1st year of retirement.
I guess my dad wasn't feeling quite right just before our moab trip in the spring.  Had I've known I would have canceled moab. He just didn't seem like himself being kinda grumpy.
4 months later I get a call from my grandmother asking if he was OK.  I visited him and was shocked.  He couldn't keep much down and lost 50lbs.  Now on medication he can eat a bit. 
My tough truck driver pa is so skinny.  😪

chopper526:
I'm sorry to hear your Dad is not well. I will pray for a speedy recovery and a positive outcome, my friend.

sixball:
Sorry your dad is not well. I hope with meds and care he will recover soon. Praying the two of you will have summers filled with fishing to come.

I thought of you a lot while driving through the big country of Nevada, Arizona, & New Mexico on our recent trip to Texas.

TFoch:
Sorry he's not feeling well. Hopefully the medication gets him eating again and feeling better!

Rattiac:
Thanks for the well wishes guy's.  He's able to keep stuff down now and his voice sounds better as well.
Just waiting on test results .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version