General Category > General Discussion - Intros

The video thread

<< < (2/57) > >>

Rattiac:
Glad ya like it.
The jeep at the end was actually "her" jeep and the dumb boyfriend was trying to go up a 2 locker obstacle with only a rear locker, couldn't back out cause the hitch was stuck.
I told him I could winch him up to prevent him from tipping over but he said no. So I pulled out the camera and filmed it.
When they tipped all the other people gathered around had suddenly disappeared and I got stuck helping him flip it back over. He didn't even thank me once. Poor girl she deserved better.

sixball:
One of the most important off road skills is knowing what you can't/shouldn't do especially with someone else's rig. I've been very lucky but you can't count on that especially if you are alone. You make me want to get my Blazer back up.

Rattiac:
Famous Clint Eastwood quote.
"A man's got to know his limitations"
 ;D

sammons:
Cool videos Rattiac. I finally got it to load on my phone, looks like fun and an easy way to tear something up! lol   I like to watch those old stock flat fenders go where the big dogs do! ;D  I sure had a blast with mine.  No big a$$ rocks to crawl up around here just canyon walls, silage pits, pond dams and sand/mud.

Rattiac:
Thanks, glad y'all are enjoying the vids.
Here's (part 3)
This one is called "Burnout".
Featuring my lil 80 Chevette and my uncle's white corvette and his racing buddy's (former SCCA racers).

https://vimeo.com/266805075
Enjoy. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version