Miscellaneous > Outdoors Area: Hunting, Fishing, Firearms, Camping, Hobbies, Videos etc

Stained glass

<< < (2/2)

sixball:
Very cool glass. It would be great to hang them where light could get behind them. I like the yellow version of the Dodge best. A friend here in the '90shad a beautiful green '37 Ford with yellow KH wire spoke wheels. He wasn't winning trophies which he wanted to do. He added graphics to the paint and big aluminum wheels. He won lots of trophies but even he hated the way the car looked and sold it. It's all about the choices you make and the reasons for making them. Then there are the crazes the "hobby" goes through. Darn nice Dodge anyhow.

62131:
yes put them where the sun light can shine thru them and enjoy them :)

sammons:
I think I might put dads '48 conv glass in the garage window. I thought about the '36 pu stained glass, and have decided to give it and the other stuff on my uncles Dodge coupe to my cousin (my aunts stepson). After my uncle died, the family went into melt down mode over stuff. I don't get it, but I guess it is common. Anyway I guess its mine and i'll give it to him(where it belongs ;) )

sixball:
It needs to be where it is appreciated most and seen by those who know know what it is.
Yesterday I was at a memorial for an old friend. The guy that now owns his old Pan Head showed up on it. The family was drawn to it like moths to a flame. They all got pictures with kids and grandkids. That old bike was a part of the family. My friend was Pan Head Jack and the rest of their names are usually preceded by Pan Head Jack's.......

Kiwijeff:
Nice glass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version