Classified - PARTS For Sale - Wanted > 1940's later Chevy/GM PARTS Wanted/For Sale

41-46 Chevy truck parts wanted.

<< < (2/4) > >>

FRANKTHECRANK:
Hey Ed, how's it going buddy? Yes, I have seen quite a few cabs for sale, but like I mentioned, this one is 99% most likely just going to remain yard art. Got a really nice patina'd rusty old 1938-1947 Gilbarco gas pump going up right near it this week end to complete the look of that area of my property. That's why I'm just looking for perhaps a cheap rear panel and roof to tack back onto it, just to keep the snow and rain out,..(not that the elements haven't been going inside it now for who knows how long). Same thing with the window. I'm not interested in making it operational, I'd settle for just keeping it in the up position permanently. I only paid $500 bucks for this cab and chassis, and had it flat bedded to my house, (I found it right in my town via Craigslist) for $50.

I paid more for the gas pump,...lol.

chopper526:
Good luck Frank, might be hard to find just the back panel. That 48 that Ed linked, well it might be easier, cheaper and better in the long run just to swap out cabs. You know if I tried something like this at my house I would have to add a bed because my wife would kick me out of the house :o ;D

FRANKTHECRANK:
Lol,....I got rid of the wife first,.. last year,....lol.

62131:
My HOA would not allow any yard art like that nor would my wife :(

FRANKTHECRANK:
I live in a rural town, lots of woods, and farmland, lakes for fishing, etc,.... and there's often an old farm tractor or truck seen sitting in a field or near a barn,....and people's property often have an old car or truck on it. My property is clean as a whistle, and it's a new construction home built in early 2019 so,.....it definitely doesn't look like a salvage yard. More like a rustic, vintage scene on the side now that I finished my old gas pump too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version