Author Topic: Gun Control  (Read 15668 times)

madmike3434

• Master Deluxe
Re: Gun Control
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2014, 08:01:07 PM »
If somebody is caught bringing a gun into Canada and the border people find it, you could be going to jail, the gun confiscated and destroyed.

Niagara Falls NY, guns no problem, but not in Canada.   The hood rats and welfare drug dealing scum here have them and regularly blow each other away.

I say round them all up out of jail, load them onto a troupe transport plane, strap chutes to their backs and when plane is flying over whatever hell hole or island they came from, push them out and nicely wave bye bye ,  in that oh so nice Canadian way.

mike     :-X

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2014, 09:04:11 PM »
You make a good point for our side. The bad guys will have guns if they want them. Only the good guys will obey the restrictive gun bans and thus make it easier for the bad guys to victimize them. Being less skilled with a hockey stick I'll arm myself with something else.

I once knew a retired  Southern California cop who had several handguns that had been "destroyed". At that time confiscated guns were supposedly dumped in the ocean but many were not. in 1968 famed San Francisco artist Benny Bufano made a sculpted "Saint Francis of the Guns" reportedly from thousands of melted guns collected in San Francisco after the deaths of John and Robert Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. Later tests showed the statue is almost totally cast iron. Where did those guns go. I remember seeing photos of the guns collected. There were many fine collectable Colts, Winchesters, and the like given up by well meaning folks who probably could used the money that some politician probably got for them. That was probably the largest number of guns involved in crime in San Francisco hisory. :o At least we got to see the destruction in Australia a few years back. And by the way the crime rate went up in both places. >:(
The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.  Edwin Conklin

chopper526

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2014, 09:43:20 PM »
Mike, do we have to give them chutes?
Tighten it up til it strips, then back it off a quarter turn

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2014, 10:37:45 PM »
Why wait until you fly over land the middle of a large body of water would be better and the chute would fill up with water. Problem solved :-X

madmike3434

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2014, 10:39:58 PM »
Mike, do we have to give them chutes?

UNFORTUNATELY ITS THE Canadian WAY.  First we get all liberal and nice to them, basically talk and talk and talk and do royal commissions for $20--30 million and then overtalk the problem and try counseling the evil B's.  Kinda like a democrat.

But the hardballs of us just want to load all the criminals , convicts and the illegals into those planes and fly around dropping them from the perfect parachuting height,  right over from where they came from.  Have to be nice , its the Canadian way.  The parachutes are military paratrooper style with strap on the rail for automatic chute deployment.

Toronto maple leaf hockey fans and montreal Canadians hockey fans who get selected by lottery draw, are on the plane equipped with sharpened hockey sticks for those who do not want to exit out the drop rear door a few well placed pokes will help them out.    And because we are so nice,  the hockey sticks will only be directed at the groin and main body areas.    :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mike  8)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 10:43:28 PM by madmike3434 »

madmike3434

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2014, 10:45:45 PM »
Why wait until you fly over land the middle of a large body of water would be better and the chute would fill up with water. Problem solved :-X

True that would be better , but its not the CANUCK way .  We are just so nice up here.    ::)

mike    8)

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2014, 10:49:16 PM »
Why be nice to drug dealers and thugs they are not nice people. l have no time for them.

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2014, 10:52:49 PM »
Our problem is that we need to take about 1/2 as many people sky diving as live in Canada. I don't think we have enough chutes or planes. We have been too nice for too long. Maybe 2 to a chute and only fly 1/2 as high ::).
The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.  Edwin Conklin

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2014, 10:56:41 PM »
You can cut the chutes in half and give them each their own.

madmike3434

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2014, 11:06:24 PM »
NOW NOW guys be nice like us 30 million Canadians up here eating our tim hortons donuts and drinking tim hortons coffee,  decaffeinated so we do not get all hyper and onry .

News .....some nut is breaking into tanning salon's stealing womens shoes and then licking their feet.  Now this is one sick puppie, who should be spanked with a kayak paddle or a cricket bat.

Come to Canada if even just to visit, might be able to get you a hockey stick and a ride in a plane , plus get to poke bad guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!

mike     8)

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2014, 11:09:56 PM »
I would but I would have to leave my weapon at home. Unless you can check it some where.

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2014, 11:18:13 PM »
Well then maybe two to a quarter of a chute and 200 feet off the ground, At about 400 mph that should :) do it. Although there is a less expensive way but it is not nice. ::)

Thanks for the invite Mike but I'm too paranoid to go anywhere that I can't cling to my God and my gun. By the way just because I'm  paranoid doesn't mean there aren't bad guys out there planning to hurt me.  ::) ;D

chopper526

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2014, 11:08:33 AM »
As I remember, when I was there, the beer was expensive and warm, the food was expensive and bland and a gallon of gas was cheap.....oh no, that for a liter! Come down and see us, Mike, we'll take you to the gun range.
Tighten it up til it strips, then back it off a quarter turn

sixball

• Master Deluxe
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2014, 01:35:45 PM »
Canadian beer has more alcohol in it.  ;) One reason most of them live so close to the border is so they can drive over and buy things like gas. ::) We do get a lot in the deal like water, electricity,  and crude oil.  :)

EDNY

• Bowtie Admin
  • Master Deluxe
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2014, 02:50:05 PM »
It's a shame what 9/11 did...before that period I lived in Trout River, NY which bordered Trout River Quebec. Actually there was only one Trout River split in half (Canada/US). The kids would just ride their bikes back and forth across the border as if it was just any city street.  Canadians put mail boxes right on the US side and just walked in, picked up their mail and walked home.  Canadian kids would get picked up right at the boundary markers by Malone, NY school buses each morning and dropped back off after school.

The Customs folks just waved!  On one occasion my horses escaped and walked into Canada (via the Customs port) in the middle of the night. Just followed the tracks into Canada and was greeted by an old guy yelling at me in French that my horses were eating up his garden.

I apologized and walked my horses back home............that would never happen nowadays!
33 Chevy 5 Window, 34 Chevy 3 Window, 37 Chevy 4dr sedan

LINK SECTION - FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANY LINKS (YOURS INCLUDED).

OTHER FORUMS

AMERICAN DREAM CARS
CANADIAN RODDER FORUM
CHEVY 348/409 (W) Engine Forum
Classic Shop Talk
Inliners International
Killbillet Rat Rod Forum
LAY IT LOW
METAL MEET FORUM
The H.A.M.B.
Vintage Chevrolet Club of America

CHEVY PARTS SOURCES

AMERICAN ANTIQUE AUTO PARTS
ALBANY COUNTY FASTENERS (SS NUTS/BOLTS etc)
AN PLUMBING FITTINGS/ADAPTERS ETC
1933-1935 Buy/Sell Chevy Parts
BOB’S CLASSIC AUTO GLASS (& rubber seals) Ask for Forum Discount
BOWTIE REPRODUCTIONS
Chevs of the 40’s Parts
Chevy Supply of Assonet
Classic Fabrication
Dropped Axles & Axle Reference Site
Early Chevrolet Parts
EMS Auto Parts
Exhaust Parts – Including Oval Pipe
GLEN RARICK (LaFargeville, NY) Vintage Chevy Parts
Hamby Motors – Vintage Parts SC
HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS
HOTRODDERS.COM CLASSIFIED
I&I 1929-1954 Chevrolet Reproduction Parts
JULIANO’S HOT ROD PARTS
McNichols PERFORATED METAL SUPPLIER
METRO Rubber Restoration Parts & Weather-Stripping
OBSOLETE CHEVY PARTS CO.
OLD CHEVY TRUCKS (Parts)
PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS SPEED SHOP (EFI & Misc AN Fittings)
REPAIR CONNECTOR STORE
Restoration Specialties & Supply, Inc
RESTORATION SUPPLY COMPANY
ROCKAUTO "Search retailmenot.com for discount codes"
ROCKY MOUNTAIN RELICS
Smooth steel running boards for classic cars and trucks
Rock Valley Antique & Street Rod Parts
Silver Spittoon Antiques
Steele Rubber Parts
STRAPWORKS.COM
Superior Glass Works
SURPLUS CENTER misc electrical, hydraulics etc
The Filling Station – Vintage Chevy & GMC Parts
TAIL LIGHT KING
TRADERVAR Auto Gauges & Test Equip
VINTAGE PARTS CLUB

TECH LINKS – REFERENCE & MISC

1931 Chevrolet
1932 Chevrolet
BCC Bin Look Up
BCC Bin Look Up (#2)
Bergeson Universal Steering
CHEVROLET HISTORY 1916-1942
CHEVY MANIA
CHEVROLET Model Identification Charts
Chevrolet Production Figures
CHEVY TALK
Chevy Thunder (Great SBC Fuel Injection Reference Site)
CLASSIFIED SEARCH
CLIPS & FASTENERS
COMPNINE Total VIN Decoder
CRAIGSLIST SEARCH TEMPEST
DAVE's Small-Body HEI’s
DeCode This VIN Decoder FREE ONE
ENGINE BUILDER MAGAZINE
Engine RPM Calculator
GearHead EFI Forums
GM Gen III+ Engine Crank Spacing & Interchange
GM TH-200-R4 Transmission
HOT RODDER JOURNAL
LeBaron Bonney Company-Vintage Car Interior
McPherson 4 Year College Degree - Automotive Restoration
MILLER TIG Welding Calculator
NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY
New England Chrome Plating
OBD2 ENGINE CODES
OLD CAR ADVERTISING – CHEVROLET INDEX
OLD CHEVY PICTURES BY YEAR
PERFORMANCE DYNAMICS SPEED SHOP (EFI & Misc AN Fittings)
SEMA Action Network BREAKING NEWS
SMALL BLOCK CHEVY ENGINE SUFFIX CODES
StoveBolt
TEAM 208 MOTORSPORTS Custom Wiring, Tuning, EFI
The12Volt - Free Vehicle Wiring, Relay Diagrams, and Technical Information
The Filling Station - Classic Chevrolet Tech Articles

Website Free Tracking
Stats Of Website
Flag Counter
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal