Miscellaneous > Outdoors Area: Hunting, Fishing, Firearms, Camping, Hobbies, Videos etc

My wood stove install into....

<< < (18/19) > >>

sixball:
OK, I googled it. Yes, I bet driving out there could be a mess.

Rattiac:
The great salt lake has been getting some attention politically this year about the low water level ,so that's good.
 I'd like to drive out there while I can . Not sure if it would be better later fall (dryer possibly) or mid winter when everything is frozen.  Probably too late now,  well I have other plans for the next weekend or two.
10 year's ago you could only access this by boat.
Fish and game actually did tour's with their boats.

Before settlers arrived Kit Carson explored this island and carved a cross into a rock  that's still there.

sixball:
My dad, aunts & uncles carved seats in the sandstone near a waterfall O Ceta Creek in Texas. The church that owns the property now tells everyone they were carved bu Indian Chiefs who held war councils there.

Salt Lake was drying up long before it was called Salt Lake. One of the great examples of climate change that began with the end of the last ice age. It'll be back some day.  ::)

Rattiac:
Starting off the winter camping season.  The weather was perfect until 3am......
https://youtu.be/kFdBx0D9om0

sixball:
Be prepared! How many people RIGHT NOW would like to have that little heater and a bowl of cereal? Your camp trailer could be priceless in the near future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version