Miscellaneous > Outdoors Area: Hunting, Fishing, Firearms, Camping, Hobbies, Videos etc

My wood stove install into....

<< < (2/19) > >>

sixball:
Arches is a beautiful spot. Definitely a favorite.

Rattiac:
The carshow today was cancelled, so I tinkered with the trailer a bit.
Mocking up the piping and the stove. I was able to mark the holes to drill. 
Had our little mobile swamp cooler in the trailer going while working on the stove was nice. 😎
Pic soon.

Outside i'll need something to secure the pipe so wind dosent blow it over. Im thinking of something like a fire exstinguisher strap. Quick on/off.

chopper526:
Never knew anyone made a unit that small, perfect for your application. Looks like you did some research, and are a nice clean job.

Rattiac:
Mock up pic. Even enough room on top for our coffee perculator .

Rattiac:

--- Quote from: chopper526 on September 07, 2021, 08:14:17 AM ---Never knew anyone made a unit that small, perfect for your application. Looks like you did some research, and are a nice clean job.

--- End quote ---

Thanks.
I was thinking the Cubic mini stove (cub) was the smallest and then I found this.

I couldnt figure out how to secure the outside pipe and make it quickly removable . Walked away for awhile.
Then it hit me. What if I used a fire extinguisher metal strap.  💡
So I bought a mount and removed the metal strap.

Using a conduit clamp for that to slide through gave me the distance to space it out a bit cause of the gutter.
All mounted up.  It holds the pipe nice and tight. 
I notched the stoves upper bracket so I could just slide on the upper part and have it hang from the bolts and install the lowers easily.

Im ready for fire 🔥. 
Come on winter 😉🥶🌨
Pics soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version