General Category > General Discussion - Intros

Been fishing

(1/1)

ghost28:
I got together with my two surviving brothers and went up to the red feathers lake area last friday and saturday. We caught a few stockers, but threw the ones that didn't swallow the hook back. We gave the others away to a nice family since we weren't gonna be up there saturday night to cook them. My youngest brother and I are gonna go back up today through thursday to the fairplay area, but continue on to an area called twin lakes and  set up camp there. I heard the fishing was real good. Hope to have a good time.

munch:

--- Quote from: ghost28 on June 29, 2015, 08:57:49 AM ---I got together with my two surviving brothers and went up to the red feathers lake area last friday and saturday. We caught a few stockers, but threw the ones that didn't swallow the hook back. We gave the others away to a nice family since we weren't gonna be up there saturday night to cook them. My youngest brother and I are gonna go back up today through thursday to the fairplay area, but continue on to an area called twin lakes and  set up camp there. I heard the fishing was real good. Hope to have a good time.

--- End quote ---
  Sounds like a great time Ghost, I could use some of that...

EDNY:
Did some fishing with my grandson Sat and Sun...those little Bluegills made him happy.

chopper526:
Good luck, Ghost! I had my boys fishing in the back waterways of Wildwood a couple times over the last couple weeks. One of my older brothers joined us one day. Didn't get a bite, but that didn't seem to bother the boys. Did get a nice sunburn, though. :)

vette59jdwl:
That is funny  wayne here out in Cut BANK montana and the fishing is unreal  vette59 jdwl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version