General Category > General Discussion - Intros

Whats with the temp?

<< < (2/3) > >>

madmike3434:
I was thinking the other day about how its probably going to be smoking hot with HEAVY humidity around here in next couple of months.

pondering asking air con people how much to install air unit for garage. ??????

mike lynch

ghost28:

--- Quote from: Kiwijeff on June 18, 2015, 12:50:05 AM ---Its 69 degrees here in your guys money, or as in our money, (celcius) its 20 degrees, but that's inside by the fire.
You guys will be complaining of the heat soon, and I'll be freezing.  :D
Its raining hard out, there's snow on the hills, and 
I'm about to pull a hot pizza outer the oven. Life is good inside. Outside is a different story.

--- End quote ---
That looks cold. I think I will take the heat for awhile instead of freezing. gonna be in the 90s friday, but we don't have the humidity around here, so it's a little more tollerable.

munch:

--- Quote from: ghost28 on June 18, 2015, 09:17:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kiwijeff on June 18, 2015, 12:50:05 AM ---Its 69 degrees here in your guys money, or as in our money, (celcius) its 20 degrees, but that's inside by the fire.
You guys will be complaining of the heat soon, and I'll be freezing.  :D
Its raining hard out, there's snow on the hills, and 
I'm about to pull a hot pizza outer the oven. Life is good inside. Outside is a different story.

--- End quote ---
That looks cold. I think I will take the heat for awhile instead of freezing. gonna be in the 90s friday, but we don't have the humidity around here, so it's a little more tollerable.

--- End quote ---
  Ghost,

No humidity would be nice, it is suppose to reach 97 today but feel like 109.  That is rough even for me and I grew up in the stuff.

chopper526:
Down the jersey Shore on vacation. Low 80s, a little rain and high humidity. No complaints.

TFoch:
Took my 82 year old Dad to a cruise night tonight.  I told him to take a light jacket because on the way back it was 68° and no humidity.  For him it was a little cool :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version