Miscellaneous > Garage Gripes

Are they serious!

(1/3) > >>

sammons:
Local news has been talking the 12 day cold spike in natural gas is gonna cost us BIG! NG price last month $3.89 per MCF, estimated Local new rate $320 per MCF! 🤯

To put that in perspective...the bills i just paid, i used 13.4 MCF  at $3.89 per MCF = $52.12 in NG and a total bill of $111.66 with meter chg, delivery chg and taxes of all kinds. My Electric bill was $54.11.  Now,  math is not my stong suit, but say this month i used 14.4 MCF, @ $320 MCF. That's $4,608 of NG not including the 45% BS charges🤯

Govenor said she's going to look into price gouging, ya right. They will make an excuse how Texas/souther Oklahoma drove demand up....even though the lines were froze and they didn't recieve said gas😡

My neighbor said a friend works the substations and spent 2 nights babysiting lines up here injecting methanol in lines to keep moving. Granted, that added an expense....but not that damn much. After all thats there resopnseability to deliver....right?🥴

sixball:
I heard some of this today that already some folks in Texas are being faced with thousands in power bills. It may be the first of Biden's plan to make fossil fuels to expensive to use. That is a ridiculous increase and far beyond people's ability to pay but it's not a product you can get just anywhere. I wonder how long people will put up with this crap?

62131:
There's no reason for that kind of increase, there's always alternative Wood oh that won't work the damn tree huger will get upset

chopper526:
My neighbor said a friend works the substations and spent 2 nights babysiting lines up here injecting methanol in lines to keep moving. Granted, that added an expense....but not that damn much. After all thats there resopnseability to deliver....right?

That's the rub, you would think they have a responsibility but if they fail there are no repercussions, they just say "sorry, it was out of our hands". See how that works if you say, sorry, I can't pay my bill.

sixball:
You'd think that sometimes an " act of God "would be in our favor. After all............?  ::) I know I'm out on a limb here but if he took a week to create all of this he could fix it in a day if for no other reason than to protect his investment.  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version