EDNY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIgvoJKovIg&feature=emb_logo

Rattiac:
I have enough for "just in case".
Don't go to the gun shows, that stuff is double the price. 😕

62131:
I have plenty myself, also supplies to make more

EDNY:
He didn't mention "primer" production because they need primers for loaded ammo sales.  There is more profit selling loaded ammo vs selling reloading components like primers.

One company - Magtech out of Brazil informed me (email) that they stopped selling reloading components and switched 100% to loaded ammo production.

The big companies aren't looking out for the reloaders..right now...which I understand but that doesn't make me happy. If Biden gets sworn in...gonna be a long time before anything firearms related stocks up.

For the 12 months ending in May 2020, roughly 81,230 people died of a drug overdose in the United States. "This represents a worsening of the drug overdose epidemic in the United States and is the largest number of drug overdoses for a 12-month period ever recorded," the CDC says in a health advisory

sixball:
The manufacturers have been cranking our ammo at the highest rate ever but have not been able to keep up, much less stockpile anything. There has been a shortage of certain types of ammo since Obama was elected the first time. It will not end soon. I don't ear people in the hills burning through hundreds of rounds a day. There is a hell of a lot of ammo stashed somewhere, many somewheres.  ;D
Scary to see so many brands made by just one outfit. That is an essential business!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version