Miscellaneous > Anything Else For Sale, Wanted, Services!

Crager SS wheels

(1/2) > >>

FATnLOW:
 Wanted    2  Cragar SS    Wheels  15x8  4.75 Bolt Pattern with 3.0 - 3.25  inch  backspace..   Any one have a set of non uni- lug  Cragers they want to part with  or any style like the ss wheels? ;D

EDNY:
I have a set of (vintage) ET 15X8 3" backspace wheels (5 on 4-3/4) on the rear of my 33 Chevy. Just bought (2) solid wheels and probably won't be using these if you are interested.  They were chrome and pitted so I blasted and powder coated the outside only.  Have ET and Crager SS wheel caps.

Ed

I just need to verify that my new wheels will work.

Here is a link with what they looked like before I powder coated them:

http://rustybowtie.com/index.php?topic=168.0

EDNY:
My aluminum wheels arrived today. They are 15X8.5 with 3-3/8" backspace..they center PERFECTLY between the stock fenders...better than the 15X8 ET's with 3" back space in the picture above.

Mounted a set of 31X10.5 R15LT on them...I'll need to raise the rear body to ensure the tires don't contact the fenders..the 10.5" tires are wide...wanted the back end up a little anyway.

It's a S10 54.5" rear axle with stock width fenders.

Ed

TFoch:
Ed,
That fills up the fender wells!  Looks great.
Tom

EDNY:

--- Quote from: fatnlow on March 06, 2014, 04:27:40 PM ---Great...   looking good  :) ;D   don't you like it when your plans come together and are happy with the outcome...Can't wait to get back on mine...been under the weather lately.. been going to the VA.. anyway  looking good glad it worked for you......
 Did you tub your inner fenders??.....FATnLOW

--- End quote ---

I fabricated fenders wells that are tubbed...but I never cut open the stock width fenders on the inside which would allow me to run a 12" wide tire.  To be honest I suspect a 30X9.50R15 tire would fit better but I already had a set of (new) 31X10.5R15 tires in my shop.  Still need to adjust the panhard bar and tighten up the rear coil overs. The 14.5" coil-overs are at the highest peg right now...so it's going to be close.  The pictures doesn't really show it...but the tires really fill the fenders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version