General Category > Early Chevy/GM Discussion

My 34 1/2 ton

(1/4) > >>

woodremover:
 Redoing a 34 chev 1/2 ton as well.This is going to be my wife's ride.
  Plan are an early chev inline 250 with a 700r4 transmission and a 411 posi toyota rear end.The Toyota rear end has 6 bolt stud pattern that gm wheels fit and is the same width as a 34 chev rear end.Truck will remain basically stock in apperence includind wire wheels.

ghost28:
Real nice looking truck. That will be what I am looking for in the future if possible. I like the 682 guide headlights and turn signals that are on the truck so if you aren't gonna use them let me know. For your wife????? Have fun with it and you have a solid build plan I hope with fenders. I have a 78 chevy 250 inline truck engine put away for future.
John

woodremover:
Oh Yeah
              Full fenders and box,Keeping my eye's open for an antique wrecker for it as well.So hard to find part's and such living in the big city.Canadiain cars mostly were rust bucket's unless they were from western canada

TFoch:
Should be a good looking ride for the wife.  Good luck with the project.
Tom

themoose:
Gotta love those early Chevy trucks. With a 700R4 and an inline six even with the 4:11 gears she should get good mileage. Whats your idea for the bed floor?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version