General Category > Early Chevy/GM Discussion

Not quite a bow tie, but cool none the less

(1/10) > >>

ghost28:
I found this while checking out the local Colorado Craigs list. It's a 1926 buick roadster that originally came with a 6 cylinder engine, It has all the original fenders, hood, grille shell, frame, and most of the lighting. His asking price is $3,000.00 with a title. I wish I had the money to haggle with him. It would be a really cool build.

TFoch:
Wow that is really cool! That would make a great project.

john miller:
So, have you bought it yet?   ;D

ghost28:

--- Quote from: john miller on January 29, 2013, 06:37:41 PM ---So, have you bought it yet?   ;D

--- End quote ---
Naw I didn't have the money when it was listed and now it has been taken off craigs list, but

ghost28:
Well the guy still has the buick, but he decided to keep it for now and took the add off . I did call him and he is open to sell it for his asking price.  I am not into open cars ,but MAN am I torn up over this car. I have a nice front and rear axle, nice new aluminum radiator, and a 401 nail head engine and trans from a 62 buick. I am prolly gonna get it, but I will hold off until next week and let my new knee heal a little bit longer. I am not one to ask for opinions , BUT what do you guys think of this deal.
Thanks...John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version