Classified - VEHICLES for Sale - Wanted > 1930's Chevy/GM VEHICLES FOR SALE - WANTED

FOR SALE - 1933 CHEVY-MERCURY 3 WINDOW COUPE

(1/1)

tkzamp1:

This is an original metal body with the doors, fenders, frame and rare Mercury-style hood. As can be seen in the pictures - this vehicle is in very repairable condition. I love the style and the fact that it is a metal body. The fiberglass body can cost between $6000 and $15000 and, in my opinion, it just isn't real. The value of a metal body vs. a fiberglass body, when you are ready to sell, is 10-fold.

If you are looking for a winter project - this vehicle would make a great Street Rod. I personally think it is too far apart for a restoration. If you are looking for a vehicle to build or someone to build it - I am a reputable builder. More pictures available upon request.

Asking $9000 or best reasonable offer. Give me a call for more information or pictures. Please no text messages - e-mail or phone only.  Call Tom  802-249-fourteen eighty two

TFoch:
Hi Tom,
Welcome to the site.  I've seen your car on craigslist.  Nice metal body.  The Mercury or standard 33 were rare cars.  I will make a cool car for someone.
Tom (TFoch)

themoose:
Tom

Welcome aboard from Connecticut

Moose

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version