Classified - VEHICLES for Sale - Wanted > 1930's Chevy/GM VEHICLES FOR SALE - WANTED

WANTED: 1933-35 Chevy coupe body

(1/3) > >>

EDNY:
Looking for a 28-35 Chevy coupe body, Master or Standard, 3 or 5 window.  For a future project.

EDNY
Champlain, NY

Wally:
I know where there is a really nice 28 or 29 Chevy 3 window coupe for sale. It's in northwest Iowa. He wants $2500. He took it all apart cause he needed the room in his shed. I offered him $1500 and he said no. (I was just going to turn around and sell it for a profit once I had a roller) It was a really nice solid car before he took it apart. Shoot me a email and I'll send you some pictures of what it looked like when he was taking it apart. As far as I know the car is complete. I don't think there is anything missing. It also has a new clear title.

EDNY:
Thanks..rec'd the pictures..but a bit too far for me.

ghost28:

--- Quote from: EDNY on December 04, 2012, 07:29:55 AM ---Thanks.but a bit too far for me.

--- End quote ---
Ijust talked to a guy that lives in Loveland ColoRodo. He has three 34 master coupes 2 of which are for sale. The cheapest one he quoted me is $2500.00 no title and kinda rough ,but for the most part complete. We didn't talk about the others, but from what I got from him he was more into the traditional fords. Seems he owns a couple of steel 32 ford coupes, and a slew of ford roadsters. Some people were just brought up wrong. LOL. Anyway if ya want his number for the chevys let me know.
Oh he also has a complete cowl,  partial roof, and cowl vent,  for a 32 chevy, he did not know if it's for a coupe or sedan.
 If I get the sedan delivery sold I might have to check them out further.
John

EDNY:

--- Quote from: ghost28 on December 08, 2012, 04:55:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: EDNY on December 04, 2012, 07:29:55 AM ---Thanks.but a bit too far for me.

--- End quote ---
Ijust talked to a guy that lives in Loveland ColoRodo. He has three 34 master coupes 2 of which are for sale. The cheapest one he quoted me is $2500.00 no title and kinda rough ,but for the most part complete. We didn't talk about the others, but from what I got from him he was more into the traditional fords. Seems he owns a couple of steel 32 ford coupes, and a slew of ford roadsters. Some people were just brought up wrong. LOL. Anyway if ya want his number for the chevys let me know.
Oh he also has a complete cowl,  partial roof, and cowl vent,  for a 32 chevy, he did not know if it's for a coupe or sedan.
 If I get the sedan delivery sold I might have to check them out further.
John

--- End quote ---

John thanks for the info...I have room in my barn for one more car and I'm picking up a 37 Chevy sedan tomorrow for my son to work on....so that space is gone, but I have room for a coupe body. Colorado would be one heck of a drive...but temping especially if I could get a body in my pickup.

Ed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version