Classified - PARTS For Sale - Wanted > 1930's Chevy/GM PARTS Wanted/For Sale

1939-40 Buick Special Conv

(1/2) > >>

sammons:
Got a Call from my buddy Cheech, he has a driver who's father is working on a 1939 Buick Special Convertible. Fella said 39-40 same. He is missing the top header bow (i presume wood) and Left vent (wing) window assembly.

Trying to help find parts or leads. I found a company Wescott's Auto parts out of Oregon and a Buick forum forwarded to him.

Any leads appriciated!  Thanks

FATnLOW:
Steve...might call  these guys...maybe you might get a lead on parts of who has parts.  Just a thought.....I  personally never have used these guys to buy any parts ......

sixball:
One of our Inliner guys has a '41 Buick. I'll ask if he has any parts connections. I won't see him until next month.

sammons:
Ed/Sixball thanks. I'm not sure of the interchange abiity of Chev, Buick, Olds, Pont along those years myself. I'll pass the info on.

It sounds like he has been working on it for years, so.... ;D   I think the fella lives in Washington St.  I looked up Hemmings and E-bay also, nothing as of lastnight anyway. 

Thanks again!

madmike3435:
if I was looking for either of those parts I would be joining this and begin wanted ads here in their club.

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4VRHB_enCA619CA660&q=buick+club+of+america#spf=1579704386744

I would think also that--------- Pontiac........lasalle, -.......olds....Cadillac would also be same parts used.

HEMMINGS MOTOR NEWS..................***wanted ad*** in the buick section, with a *call me collect* if you have the part

worked for me

mike lynch.......HAIRBALL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version