Miscellaneous > Garage Gripes

Black Friday is a waste.

<< < (2/2)

sixball:

--- Quote from: EDNY on November 25, 2022, 08:47:24 PM ---Been encouraging my grandson's to visit our farm to do some deer hunting.  Told one of them to keep his eyes open on the way to my tree stand behind our barn this evening.  10 minutes into his walk & before reaching the stand he got a nice 7 pointer standing there looking at him.  His first deer!  Great Black Friday for all of us.

--- End quote ---

That is great, good for him! Nice buck! It is funny how many deer I have taken after I gave up and was walking back to the truck. Where is the geographic point in the US where hunters start hanging deer head down?  :)

EDNY:

--- Quote from: sixball on November 26, 2022, 11:50:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: EDNY on November 25, 2022, 08:47:24 PM ---Been encouraging my grandson's to visit our farm to do some deer hunting.  Told one of them to keep his eyes open on the way to my tree stand behind our barn this evening.  10 minutes into his walk & before reaching the stand he got a nice 7 pointer standing there looking at him.  His first deer!  Great Black Friday for all of us.

--- End quote ---

That is great, good for him! Nice buck! It is funny how many deer I have taken after I gave up and was walking back to the truck. Where is the geographic point in the US where hunters start hanging deer head down?  :)

--- End quote ---

The only reason he is heads up is because we gutted him last night in the dark (on the tractor) and I just left him as is because it's so warm had to get him to the butcher ASAP this am.  Normally hang head down if the temp is mid 30's for a couple of days.

sammons:
Congrats to your grandson Ed. Nice white tail.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version