Miscellaneous > Garage Gripes

Another insurrection ??? Media blackout.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rattiac:
Trans owning guns ?
To me,  if you can't figure out what sex you are  ... well that's a mental issue and should not be allowed to own guns. 
Trying to blame the recent school shooting on "Its" hormones is BS.

Rattiac:
Kid Rock pushing back on this trans madness.
Bud light Boycott. 🤨
https://youtu.be/souJjqbTw-A

sixball:
Years ago I didn't care much for Kid Rock, just didn't care much for the music I'd heard. Then I watched a segment of Jessie James Garage where Jessie & Kid Rock rode into Mexico to Copper Canyon. KR sang an old song or two as well as anyone I know of. It was just not the songs he could make a living singing. He has os not bound by a single genre. His value system is also refreshing. I think Bud did some damage but I don't drink it anyway.

sammons:
I seen Travis Tritt tossed all the A-B beers of his tour buses also. Heard Jack Daniels was bought out by A-B and did the woke crap... couple years back (?)  It's said they suffered a loss in sales. I can't stand all these fruits and nuts, things much better when they stayed in the closet. You knew who they were, but most didn't flaunt their mental illness.

sixball:
Sorry sammons but you won't receive the PC Award this year.  ::)
So is it the new woke Jack Daniels company that is causing the mold to grow all over? What kind of fungus is that?  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version