Miscellaneous > Garage Gripes

Another insurrection ??? Media blackout.

<< < (3/3)

sammons:
Lol, i'm a bad bad man!😁 I use to have a great filter and could get along with just about anybody by keeping my opinion to myself as I was taught by my parents. But with todays screwed up society, my filter is left in tatters.🥴

With todays corrupt government, 2 teir justice, media running interferance for the left pushing trans woke and orange man bad.... we are all screwed.

Till we get rid of these hard left dems, look the other way republicans and hold all accountable for their under the table deals for personal gain...  we are screwed. At this point, If nothing changes soon, we are in free fall to the end of a great country. Sad.

sixball:
I was having this conversation with a friend earlier today. His line was "Kids today.......". I was trying to tell him that kids today are now different than kids in our day. The difference is what kids today are taught. From birth on they are bombarded with the  woke/liberal agenda. The songs, rhymes, stories, movies, TV programs........  they see and hear before they even get to school and are turned over to the professional brainwashers have warped their young minds. Parents have no idea what they are up against.

Last week we took our 7 & 9 yer old grandsons to a book store. I looked through the "history" section for young readers. There was no ONE book that gave a positive image for this country. Not one book about our founding fathers. The only books about the founding, building & settling of the country were about slavery, racism, stolen land and other "abuses & injustices" . It is over for these children way before they get out of elementary school. As a retired elementary school teacher I was both angry & sad.

62131:
It's all part of the great reset plan. >:( >:( >:(  It's all a bunch of Bullsh**

EDNY:

--- Quote from: 62131 on April 07, 2023, 09:13:35 PM ---It's all part of the great reset plan. >:( >:( >:(  It's all a bunch of Bullsh**

--- End quote ---

62131   FYI I reduced the size of your post...it was large ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version