Miscellaneous > Members Builds - Stocker -Streetrod - Ratrod - LowRider

'35 standard 3w build: hopefully

<< < (2/88) > >>

TFoch:
Sammons,
First of all welcome to the site, good to have you here.  I think you'll enjoy it.  Like the other guys said Wow, nice work on the 5 window.  Looking forward to your build on the 3 window.  Glad you found the car you were looking for and I'm sure your Dad would be proud.
Tom

cocobolo:
Well, I never actually thought about really crossing my fingers so I just tried.  I can JUST cross the tips on my left hand but the right hand only has half an index finger, so that side doesn't work!  Hey, 1/2 out of two ain't bad.

Now I need to ask you what that front end is you have, and the rear end as well.  That looks like an IRS.

sammons:
Ya gotta laugh, can't do anything about it.   I was trying earlier to post the 3w build, but I don't own a computer (other than my 1987 Radio Shack tandy) so I have to use this iphone. My fingers don't always hit the right keys. I lose a lot of stuff.

I'm using damn'nert all of a mid '70's burnt corvette ( underhood fire). Picked it up for $1500. I'm using the whole rear frame stub under mine. Grafted the old chevy center rails inbetween. Then I welded on the old frame horns on front. Also used vette crossmember.

cocobolo:
Good idea. I think you just saved yourself a whole ton of work.

sammons:
I'll see if it disappears

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version