General Category > General Discussion - Intros

Driving in bad weather

(1/2) > >>

munch:
I am curious if many of you are prepared to be caught in the rain, windshield wipers, defroster, weather stripping, etc.?  I eventually want to drive out of town without worrying about getting caught.  I probably need to at least upgrade my single wiper in the 30, any suggestions?

ghost28:
Most my friends preach about RainX, And I have been caught out in rain,  hail, and snow in a few of my cars. The wipers are nice to have, and sealing up the car is needed. As for heat and defroster once in awhile, I used the air conditioning for the most part.

EDNY:
I second RainX.....really only need the wipers for inspection.

madmike3434:
Been using rain-X for a long time, think it originally came in  a goodie bag at one of the nsra nats I went to

mike lynch      8)

sixball:
I thought I had my old dried out Nevada desert  pickup pretty roadworthy, heater, defroster, electric wipers, fairly new door and cowl seals ,etc. That was until we took it to the Lone Star Roundup in Austin, Texas and got caught in one of those tornado producing rain storms. Water was running in all around the old windshield rubber and out over the door sills. Our carefully tarped clothes and gear in the bed didn't dry out until we got home. All in all it was a fun trip.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version